Bella's Room

*Esme Cullen*

It's morning and all through the night I was planning how Bella's room should be.

I wrote down the paint colors, bedding, curtains, stuff like that.

Edward had been all through the night with Bella, not letting her out of his sight. He's gonna be such an overprotective brother for her.

Rosalie was preparing a bottle for Bella since Alice had said she would wake up soon, Emmett is with Jasper outside trying to wrestle.

Carlisle is in his study getting ready for work while I'm looking through baby magazines.

Edward came downstairs with a crying baby.

"Uh, is she supposed to have a weird smell?" He said trying to not breath.

Alice skipped into the room.

"Here, she just needs to be changed." She said, Rose was holding a bottle and following Alice back upstairs.

Edward sat down next to me.

"Hey mom. What colors do you think would look good with her new room?" He asked reading my mind.

"I don't know, maybe pink with white, white and blue, light green, I'm not sure yet. What do you think?" I asked showing him the magazine with lots of paint colors.

"Maybe light pink." He suggested. I nodded in agreement.

Just then Carlisle walked out. With his doctor's suitcase in hand.

"Leaving already?" I asked looking at the time.

"I want to get a private test with Bella's blood. Don't want any other doctor's to be there." He said patting his suitcase.

"Well, I better let you be." I said and pecked him on the lips.

"Bye dad." Edward said hugging him.

"Bye Edward. Take care of Bella, I have a feeling Alice and Rosalie are up there torturing the poor thing." He said chuckling.

Once Carlisle left I turned back to the magazine. Bella needs a big room, a room for her to sleep in and for her to be a baby. I thought. Edward nodded.

"Maybe that extra room we have can work, we still have pure empty boxes in there." Edward said.

"Of course, let's see." I said getting up.

The extra room was just a room we have that we just put in empty boxes and random things to fill it since it doesn't have a purpose. Although now it does. It will be Bella's new nursery.

We walked into the room and looked around. Boxes were everywhere, dust, an old couch, old chairs, and bag of clothes Alice was going to donate.

"We really need to clean this room." Edward said walking in and looking around the boxes.

"Yes, it's very dirty in here. We need to get rid of these boxes, this dust, those clothes, and that old couch." I added looking at the old couch.

It was a nice couch but, we didn't want it anymore.

"Hey! What are you guys doing in here?" Emmett said coming in with Jasper.

"Trying to organize this room so we can make it Bella's nursery." Edward said still looking through the boxes.

"Cool! Can we help? I wanna help do my baby sis's room." Emmett beamed.

"Of course. Edward, are all the boxes empty?" I asked grabbing the bag.