The Trip

*Alice Cullen*

I couldn't stop smiling at them, they were just so cute. They are going to be so happy together.

"So where is Noah?" Esme asked Jada.
Jada smiled.

"He's taking a nap. He'll wake up soon." Jada said smiling at Esme warmingly.

"I missed that little kid. He's so cute." I said smiling and Bella looked at me a bit serious. I winked at her and she smiled.

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you guys hungry?" Jada asked getting up.

"No, we're fine." We all said, even Bella and she nodded sitting back down.

Bella sat down on Esme's lap and looked at Katrina and Leo talking to each other. Bella started smiling at them.

"Mom, can we go to the back yard?" Katrina asked Jada, Jada nodded. Katrina then turned around and her sight caught Bella staring at her.

"Esme, may I take Bella with me?" Katrina asked mom and mom nodded. Katrina grabbed Bella by the hand and started walking with Leo towards the back door.

"Katrina really loves Bella as her little sister. She and Noah are really close." Bruno said to Esme and Carlisle.

"Just like Bella and Edward. They both have a very strong bond." Jasper said to them and they smiled at Edward.

*2 hours later*

So we've all been talking, laughing and now Carlisle and Esme will say it's time to go in a few minutes.

"Oh Jada." Esme laughed softly at a joke Jada had said earlier. We all chuckled. It was getting a bit dark out and Katrina and Bella came back inside. Leo had left an hour ago.

Bella walked to Edward and he placed her on his lap.

"Well, Jada, Bruno, it's time for us to be heading back home for our trip tomorrow." Carlisle said getting up. We all got up.

"I thought you said you would be leaving in a few days, but this was your last day of work?" Bruno asked confused.

"Yes, but tomorrow we will pack our things all day tomorrow, then we will leave the next day after that early in the morning." Esme explained and they nodded in understandment.

"Well then, I guess we will see you in 6 months." Jada said and hugged Esme. We all hugged and Katrina looked at us a bit sadly.

"So you won't be back until September?" She asked. Esme smiled at her warmingly.

"Yes, honey. Don't worry, we'll come and visit the day after we get back I promise. Bye Noah!" Esme said to Noah and Katrina nodded. Katrina hugged Bella tightly And then we left. Once we got back, we fed Bella and she quickly went to sleep after that.

"Start packing everyone, but quietly, mainly bring clothes and a few items." Carlisle said and we all nodded.

I went to my room with Jasper and we took out 2 big box, I labeled them 'Jazz's clothes' and 'Alice's clothes', then we started packing as many outfits as we could.

I then grabbed another box but a bit smaller that the ones for our clothes and labeled 'Alice's and Jazz's items' and we placed a few picture frames, a few books, my makeup which is a lot, some accessories, and a big book full of pictures of the times we had with Bella.

We did everything at human speed to pass time. I then went to Bella's room quietly and grabbed a big box labelling 'Bella's clothes' and packed as many clothes as I could fit.

I grabbed another box and labeled 'Bella's items'. I packed Bella's picture books to read, some toys, and her presents her real parents had sent with Jack sometimes, I grabbed a small jewelry box and carefully placed Bella's diamond snowflake necklace and her diamond and one saphire crown. I didn't put her silver bracelet with 'Bella' on it because she usually wears that everyday.