3 Day's with the Cullen's

*Jack Frost*

I grabbed my staff and placed it next to the crib. Edward closed his book and walked to the crib, I didn't want to feel that weird sensation when people walk through me so I moved out of the way.

"Hello princess, nice to see you awake beautiful." Edward cooed as he made Elsa/Bella smile.

He picked her up and grabbed the baby bottle full of formula and started feeding her.

"Come on, mom wants to hold you." He said and walked out the door with Bella. I grabbed my staff and followed along. We reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Esme sitting in the couch.

"Hey there baby girl." Esme said in a baby voice as she took the princess from Edwards arms. Alice and Jasper walked downstairs.

"Hey, hey, hey!" She greeted happily skipping towards Esme and Bella.

"What's gotten you so happy?" I asked and she seemed to answer my question.

"Guess what we're doing with Bella?!" She asked excited.

"Oh no." Edward chuckled walking towards the kitchen.

"What is it Alice?" Esme asked softly smiling kindly.

"We are taking Bella shopping! Isn't it fun?! She's gonna love it when she grows up!" Alice said so excited. Yep she definitely reminds me of Tooth.

"Alice, aren't you forgetting one thing? Her temperature hasn't increased. She's still at a low and cold temperature to a human, she needs to stay here." Carlisle said walking into the room.

"Well yeah but didn't Edward say that she wasn't a caged monster to be in here all the time? She needs to be outside too." Alice pointed outside while putting a hand on her hip.

"Alright Alice, you may take her just don't let her be touched." Esme said in a motherly voice.

"I'm gonna hate this." I said to myself shaking my head.

"Come on, Edward your coming with me since you are the only one who can quiet down Bella." Alice said taking Bella from Esme's arms.

Edward nodded and headed back upstairs with Alice and Rosalie. I followed them and watched them change her outfit into something more wintery since it was cold for humans.

Alice wrapped a light purple warm blanket over Bella and headed back downstairs. Edward grabbed the baby backpack.

"Let's go." Edward said opening the door. I hope no children see me.

They got in the car and started driving off, I took off flying and followed them. They started heading towards the highways and I followed them keeping pace.

They stopped at a store, baby wonderland. Alice got out first then Edward with Bella. I flew down next to them and walked through the store walls while they were entering through the door.

Inside it was filled with clothes . There were many baby outfits in different sizes and colors. Alice and Edward walked inside with Bella and grabbing a plastic basket to put their clothes in.

They walked to the selection of the color pink and size for 2 months. I walked closer to them.

"Your choosing Pink?! She's the snow princess and she looks way better in blue you know." I stated towards them, of course they can't heat me but that doesn't mean I can't give my opinion.

"Elsa, do you want blue?" I asked her while she was in Edwards arms. The princess smiled at me. I knew it!