64 - Harrasment

I sip my drink as I watch people dance like idiots on the dance floor. I was invited out to a club to meet up with my friend but, she didn't show. So now, I'm sitting at the bar sipping on my second drink of the night.

"Hey hottie."

I turn to see an man, probably drunk, attempting to hit on me.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I shake my head.

"I just got my second drink. I'm okay."

He mumbles something under his breath and sits next to me.

"Another drink for the pretty lady."

I tell the bartender no but the man keeps telling him to get me a strong drink.

"Just take the drink!"

I shake my head and stand up to walk away. The man laughs and wraps his arm around my torso.

"Please let me go."

He pulls me closer and puts his lips to my ear.

"You want it."

I squirm and try to escape but all that gets is a tighter grip on me. He had my hands clasped in his so I can't get to his pressure point on his hand. He's done this before.

"Let me go!"

I attempt to use my shoulders but he straightens my arms so I'm not able to.

"She said let her go dude."

I look to the right and see a bright haired man looking at the disgusting man holding me.

"She's my girl. Back off."

The yellow haired man laughs and puts his hands on my hips.

"Nice try. I've been watching her all night. It's hard to keep my eyes off of such a beautiful lady."

Not the perfect time to hit on me but I'll take it.

"I said back off!"

The man lets me go and shoves the yellow haired man to the ground. He goes down but gets straight back up and punches the man square in the jaw. He falls to the ground and the yellow haired man wipes his hands off.

"Josh! What the fuck?"

A brown haired man runs up and puts his hand on who I assume is Josh, shoulder.

"Tyler. He was harassing her."

Josh points to me. Who I assume is Tyler runs up to me and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

I slowly nod and look around at the people crowding around us.

"I..I have to go."

I rush out the door, gasping for air. Too many people. Too many people. I dig around in my purse for my keys until I remember that I took a cab here, expecting to get drunk.