31 - Dominate

Thank you for the idea Emma_X_Love

You smile as Josh brings you your coffee and sits across from you. You take a sip, scrunching your face at how hot it is. Josh laughs and takes a sip of his own coffee.

"So..what's the plan for tonight?"

Josh shrugs and takes a bit of his blueberry muffin.

"We could clean the house."

You and Josh recently bought a house because you guys are planning on adopting a Husky and a cat. And Josh needed someplace to practice his drumming without the neighbors complaining.

"We need to get aro-"

You hear your name get called and see your best friend from high school. He walks over to you and smiles.

"Oh my goodness it's actually the goddess (Y/N)!"

You laugh and get up to hug him.

"And it's the smartie Nathen."

He laughs and lets you go.

"Why don't you sit down and meet Josh Nathen?"

He smiles and takes a seat next to you. Josh glares at him. You tap Josh's leg with your foot and give him a reassuring look. Nathen reaches his hand out to Josh and smiles. Josh hesitatingly shakes his hand.

"So (Y/N), do you wanna go out tonight? To catch up?"

You shake your head.

"Me and Josh have plans to clean our house. We just moved so we need to get all the boxes out and rearrange things."

Nathen raises his eyebrow and glares at you.

"You have a roommate? I thought you always hated them."

You laugh.

"Me and Josh have been together for a year next week."

You look at Josh and smile. He smiles back and giving you those eyes that he's  uncomfortable.

"Really? You're dating Josh? He doesn't look like the type of guy for you. What does he do? Probably not better than a doctor."

You glare at Nathen.

"Yes I'm dating Josh. Yes he's the perfect type for me and he's a drummer. That's a definite yes. He's way better than a doctor."

Nathen laughs and makes a comment, meaning to hit on you. You tell him to stop but he does it again. You feel Josh tap your leg with his foot and look at him. He's ready to go.

"Okay Nathen I'm gonna go. We have to be home."

Nathen waves and smiles. You return the wave. Josh grabs your hands and you two walk out tho his car without saying a word. You both get in the car and you can tell how upset he is.

"Josh, there is nothing to be upset about. I don't like him. He's an ass."

Josh looks at you and rolls his eyes. You let out a sigh and lean your head against the window.

"I love you."

You look over at Josh and see him holding his hand out, wanting you to take it. You grab it and smile. He can never stay mad at you.
*****Time Skip*****
You open the door and walk in, smelling the new house smell. You feel Josh's hands on your hips.

"You're mine and only mine."

Josh spins you around and kisses you. You kiss back, surprised. He backs you up onto the wall and is getting more dominate. Josh then goes to your neck, letting you get some breath. You bite your lip as he finds your sweet spot.

"God damn Josh.."

He pulls away and smirks.

"I'm gonna have to cover my neck before we go out."

Josh shakes his head.

"No. I want you to show that you're mine. Nobody else's."

You bite your lip. You've never seen this side of Josh and your have to admit, it kinda turns you on.

"You should be like this more often. It's sexy."

***************
Hello I am back and will be for a while. I kinda stopped writing because I had 4 HUGE projects due. I probably had like 10 mental breakdowns. But I AM BACK. BACK AGAIN. And I love you guys so much and want to thank you guys a lot for the support that everyone is giving the book. ALSO THAT SNL LAST NIGHT I FELL OFF THE COUCH MULTIPLE TIMES JOSH LOOKED SO GOOD TYLER WAS SO HAPPY I AM A L I V E. also when josh patted his thighs after heathens and when tyler was on the piano for ride and smiled so big i am so proud and i love them sm okay bye this is too long.
- Bryleigh