22 - You Lied Pt.2

It's been two months since you've seen Josh. You guy still talk sometimes but only for a brief time. You don't know how you feel anymore. You know you still love him but he just shattered your heart. You wanna go back to him but you don't want to see his face. Your friend has been trying to get you to go to a concert while they were in LA but you refused. You have no idea how you would handle it. Now that the tour is over he has been trying to get you to go get coffee. Your friend should but you think you shouldn't. The man that you love with all your heart just threw it all away. It would kill you inside to see him.

"(Y/N)! Stop being a little baby and go see him! I know what he did was bad but you know you still love him!"

You sigh and sit on the couch. She sits down next to you and puts her arm around you.

"I know it would kill you inside but please, go see him."

You pick up your phone and text him. A few minutes later you have a time and day.

"You better be right about this (Y/F/N) or I'm gonna kill you."

You hear her laugh and run to her room. You smile and get up to go to your room. You lay down in your bed and drift off to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a stressful day.
                  *****Time Skip*****
You hide your face as you see Josh walk into the coffee shop. You feel like you're going to vomit and cry.

"Is that you (Y/N)?"

Hearing him say your name makes you bite your tongue. Josh sits down across from you and sighs.

"(Y/N). Please talk to me."

You look up at Josh. He has circles under his eyes and his eyes are red. He's been crying. You look at his lips and see that he's been biting them. You start to feel guilty but you push that aside remembering what he did to you.

"Why."

Josh rubs his temple sighs.

"I don't know (Y/N)."

You take a sip of your coffee and roll your eyes.

"Great fucking answer Josh."

"Look (Y/N)! I have no idea why I threw a perfect person like you down the drain. I have no fucking idea. Honestly is was the worst mistake of my life. Rose was someone that worked on the crew and I got lonely during the tour because you had work. (Y/N). I love you with all my heart and I've been unable to sleep because you've been on my mind twenty four seven. I've been crying and beating myself up because of this (Y/N). Can we please..."

You hear him sigh.

"Try it again. Try us again?"

You burst into tears. You feel like you're the guilty one. You are feeling mixed emotions of anger and sadness. You don't know what to do.

"J-Josh. I don-t kn-ow."

You get up and run out of the coffee shop, leaving Josh sitting in the booth alone. You hear Josh yell your name but you keep running. Hell, you run a block before you stop. You lean against a building and fall to the ground. You wipe your eyes and look around. All of a sudden you feel a rain drop on your arm. Just your luck.
***************
I yell her name but she keeps running. I ignore the people staring at you and run after (Y/N).

"Where could she be?!"

I start to run down the block. I feel a rain drop on my face and curse under my breath. You keep running and see (Y/N) sitting on the ground soaked in rain.

"(Y/N)!"

Her head shoots up and looks at me. Her mascara is running down her face and her hair is sticking to her forehead. I walk up to her and sit on the ground with her. (Y/N) launches herself into my arms and starts crying into my now wet shirt. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close. I hate seeing her like this.

"Jos-h I'm so-rry."

I squeeze my eyes shut to keep from tears spilling.

"(Y/N). You did nothing. Don't apologize."

I feel (Y/N)'s hands clench on to my shirt tighter.

"Why don't we go back to OUR home and dry off and we can talk about this and stuff okay?"

She nods and I pick her up and walk her to my car. We can work this out.
***************
THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!
everyone wouldn't leave me alone so here you go guys.
Hope you enjoy!
- Bryleigh