52 - Boyfriend Pt. 2

I sigh and I hear Josh's voicemail for the tenth time. I've been trying to get ahold of him but he won't answer his phone.

"You okay (Y/N)?"

I look behind me and see William leaning against the doorframe.

"I don't know. Josh won't answer his phone."

I hear William plop down on our bed.

"Why are you so worried about him (Y/N)? Why don't you just drop him?"

I turn around and glare at William.

"Just drop him?!"

William's eyes widen at the raise of my voice.

"Just fucking drop him?! William that man is my best friend! He's been there for me every time I need him! He's seen me more pissed off than this and at the point I've wanted to give up and you tell me to just drop him?!"

William stands up and towers over me.

"Yes. I said fucking drop him. Can't understand that sweetie?"

Oh my god. Here we go again.

"William don't start this shit again."

William laughs.

"Listen. He's got nothing for you now. You've got me!"

I roll my eyes and open the door to our bedroom.

"You know what William? Josh has done more stuff for me then you have done."

William follows me out to our living room.

"Like what? He couldn't have done that much."

"Oh I have so many things. He came to my Mothers funeral for emotional support when you blew me off because you got to fill in. You care more about your job than me! Not to mention on our anniversary you went and got drunk with some of your guy friends. And guess what I did? Cried in Josh's arms!"

"Well he can't do shit to you that I do can he? He can't make you melt in his arms like I do!"

I grab a bag and start filling it up with clothes and other essentials.

"God damn he can do it well trust me William. You sure can fuck me better than you do!"

I drop my bag and cover my mouth. Oops.

"What?!"

I look in his eyes and see pure anger. I grab my bag and run too the door.

"You fucking...Get out!"

I slip on my shoes and grab my keys.

"What does it look like I'm doing asshole."

I open the front door and race down the stairs. I open the door of my car and get in. Now, before anyone asks, no. I didn't cheat on William. I had hooked up with Josh on my twenty - first birthday after a little too many shots of vodka. That was years ago.

"Where the fuck can I go?"

I tap my head on the drivers wheel, trying to think. I don't have many family and friends down in LA. The only person I really have is Josh. I don't want to disturb him...fuck it. I'm gonna go see him.

***

I wipe my eyes and knock on Josh's door. Yes, I've been crying.

"Hold on!"

I hear shuffling and whispering. The door knob twist and opens to reveal Josh.

"Hel-Oh my goodness (Y/N)! Are you okay?"

I shrug my shoulders. Josh immediately engulfs me in a hug and I can't help but cry.

"Was is William?"

I gently shake my head.

"Hey Josh who's at the do-What's wrong (Y/N)?"

I open my eyes and see a blurry Tyler and Jenna. Josh releases me from the hug and puts his arm around me.

"William."

Tyler walks up and gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Jenna follows him and hugs me tightly.

"Did he kick you out?"

Jenna looks down at my bags.

"Yeah..."

Josh frowns and kisses my temple.

"You're staying here tonight okay? You can have my bed. I'll sleep in the couch."

I open my mouth to protest but Jenna interrupts me.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but she doesn't have to do that. You guys are best friends, share the bed. Anyways me and Tyler have to go. We have a reservation at a restaurant. It was nice seeing you (Y/N)."

She smiles and kisses my cheek. Tyler does the same. I feel Josh's arm slip away from my waist and I see Jenna whispering into his ear.

"We can meet up when you feel better okay?"

I look and see Tyler smiling at me.

"Sounds like a play Ty."

I feel Josh's arm return to its previous place and I see Jenna link arms with Tyler.

"See you later guys."

"You too!"

Me and Josh wave goodbye and close the door after them.

"So, what now?"

Josh grabs my hand and leads me too the bedroom.

"We can watch movies and you can explain what happened."

I nod.

***

After watching a lot of movies and telling Josh what happened, we're now cuddling on the bed and eating popcorn.

"Do you still like me?"

Josh looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Of course! Why do you think that I don't?"

"You never answered my calls..."

Josh kisses my temple and sighs.

"It's hurt when I found out you have a boyfriend. Badly. You're my number one (Y/N)."

I bite my lip as I start to tear up.

"Don't cry (Y/N), it's okay."

He sits up and pulls me close to him.

"There's no reason to cry."

I wrap my arms around him and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry Josh...I...I can't help it."

Josh rubs my back gently.

"I'm gonna have a long talk with William."

"Please don't hurt him."

Josh laughs.

"I can't make any promises."

***

Pregananant. Soooooooo my crush asked me out and I said no because I panicked and didn't think I could handle it and he's not talking to me I want to die. BUT IN GOOD NEWS MY MOM SAID I COULD HAVE AN AVENGERS THEMED ROOM AND I'M SO EXCITED I LOVE THE AVENGERS. I feel like people are going to tease me thought because "I'm a girl and I need a pink room" no. i like my hero's fuck off
- Bryleigh