19 - I'm So Proud Of You

You and Josh walk into Madison Square Garden and gasp. It's so big.

"Josh..."

You look over at Josh and see him in amazement. You look over at Tyler and Jenna and see Tyler doing the same thing. Jenna looks at you and smiles. You feel Josh's hand leave yours and see Tyler and Josh hug. you hear them mumble something but you and Jenna can't make it out. You look over at Jenna and smile. Jenna walks up next to you and gives you a side hug.

"Their so happy (Y/N)."

You nod. That is true. Josh couldn't stop talking about it on the way here. They soon stop hugging and take you guys back stage. You find Josh's dressing room and say bye to Tyler and Jenna for now. Josh opens the door and walks in. You follow behind and shut the door behind you.

"(Y/N). I can't believe this. We're at Madison Square Garden. We're going to be playing here. Here. This is our dream. Two sold out shows. It's...incredible."

You smile and hug Josh. You bite your lip to stop you from crying.

"Josh. I'm so proud of you. So so so so proud."

He smiles and kisses you lightly.

"I love you so much (Y/N)."

"I love you so much too Josh."
                  *****Time Skip*****
You hug Josh for the hundredth time before he goes out on stage.

"You've got this baby!"

He smiles and looked back at you. He mouthed something but it was to dark to see. You and Jenna were dancing and singing along throughout the show. You and Jenna always had fun at the shows. Your men were doing what the love in front of thousands of people! You could see them having fun along with all the fans. It made your heart flutter. You were so proud of them. You couldn't put into words how proud you are.
***************
You heard the start for Trees and you look at Jenna. You've always cried at the speeches, no doubt. You know you were going to bawl during this one. Jenna puts her arm around you and smiles. You smile back and look up at Tyler and Josh. You listen to Tyler's speech and bite your lip from crying. You were doing good until he said three words.

"We did it."

You look over at Jenna and see her crying. You both hug each other and cry. Those three words hit you hard.

We did it.

They did it. The Clique did it. The crew did it. We all did it. All of us. We played at Madison Square Garden. Sold out. It's in incredible. You pull away from Jenna and sing along with Tyler. Tonight is history. It always will be. They put on a sick show. Everyone is on their feet. Everyone sings along. Madison Square Garden is full of people who love this band to death. You were pulled out of your thoughts by the screams of the fans. Tyler and Josh are on the crowd getting ready to play the finale part.
***************
You run up to Josh and hug him.

"Josh I can't believe it you guys just did that."

He laughs and kisses you.

"We did (Y/N). We did it."

You hug Josh again and start to feel tears.

"We did it (Y/N). We played Madison Square Garden. Sold out. We did it."
***************
Fuck me that was crazy and probably crappy. I tried my best.
I am so proud of the boys. Two shows sold out in Madison Square Garden. Two shows. Sold out. 18,000+ people. Though afterwards when his sister kept tweeting about her garden that was a little stupid.
We did it guys.
We did it.
- Bryleigh