10 - Firework Date

Josh is home for the Fourth of July and he knows you love fireworks.

"Get in to the car and grab your camera baby."
(You're a Photographer in this!)

You grab your camera and get in to Josh's car and wait for him. He comes out soon with a couple blankets and two chairs. He puts the chairs in the back seat and gives you the blankets. It's 8:20 pm and fireworks start at 10:30.

"Let's go and get good seats."
***************
You guys finally get there and park at a decent spot. It's far enough to not be super loud and it's in a clear enough to see them.

"It's eight minutes till 9 Josh. What are we going to do?"

"Tyler and Jenna are supposed to meet us. Their at the fair right now."

I laugh and sit down in a chair. Josh plops in the other and grabs my hand and kisses the back of it. A half and hour later we hear a faint yell and see Tyler and Jenna walking to us. We wave and get up to greet them.

"Jenna!" You hug Jenna and laugh. You haven't seen Tyler and Jenna in awhile. You hug Tyler and sit back down.

"Are you going to take pictures (Y/N)?"

Jenna points to your camera and look at you. You nod and intertwine your hand with Josh's again.

"It's 9:52 we have a few minutes to spare. What do you guys want to do?"

Josh gets ready to say something when Jenna screams. You look over to her and see her chair seat had broke.

"I knew I should've bought a new chair!"

You all laugh and help Jenna up.

"Here Jenna. I can't sit on Josh's lap."

You smile and get up, letting Jenna sit down.

"Thank you (Y/N). Just tell me when you want it back."

You nod and tell Josh to scoot a little. He scoots to wear you can have you let butt on the chair and legs on his lap. Josh wraps his arm around your waist and you wrap your arm around his. You lay your head on his shoulder and smile. People are piled in and luckily, nobody sat to where you can't see the fireworks. You hear the first one go up into the sky and hear a boom not long after. It exploded into a red and green firework. You snap your first picture, knowing you're going to get a lot.

Half way through the fireworks you get Josh's attention.

"Yes baby?"

"Thank you for taking me."

You hear him laugh.

"No problem (Y/N)."

You kiss Josh and hear a snap behind you. Jenna had grabbed your camera from the trunk of his car and started taking pictures a while ago. She's actually getting up and taking them. You laugh and look at Jenna. She shows you the picture and you smile.
Jenna had sneaked behind you and took it when a firework went off. You jump when you hear a big boom. You hear Josh laugh.

"That firework scare you?"

You roll your eyes and pay your head back down on Josh's shoulder.

"I was distracted shut up."

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Josh.
***************
I watched a few fireworks at the fair from my house and got inspired. I love fireworks and always will haha!
Hope you enjoyed :)
- Bryleigh