56 - Jump Scares Mean Revenge

I scream as Josh jumps out from behind the counter.

"God damnit Josh!"

I stomp my way to our room and lock the door. Josh knows I don't particularly like Horror. I always jump at everything. Not joking. Josh decided that I he needed to scare the living shit out do me every time I walk into the house. One of these days I'm going to throw whatever I have in my hand at him.

"(Y/N), can I come in?"

I get up and unlock the door and lay back in bed. I turn so I'm facing the wall.

"Come in."

I hear the door open and the bed sink next to me.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)."

I huff, giving him the signal I'm still very much mad at him.

"I hate you."

Josh laughs and kisses my cheek before gutting up off our bed.

"Sure you do."

The door closes. I sit up and grab a note pad. This means revenge you human highlighter.

***

"Oh my god yes! That's amazing Tyler."

Tyler laughs and thanks you.

"See you in an few?"

"Yep! By (Y/N)!"

I say my goodbye and hang up. Tyler and I are going to scare the crap out of Josh. What we're going to do is wear these creepy bird masks, all black and make small noises. He'll walk down the hall to our room and we'll scare him. I'm sure he'll already be spooked by the noises. Josh is coming over in an hour so we have some time to practice.

***

Tyler and I put on our masks as we hear the front door close.

"(Y/N) I'm home!"

I don't reply.

"(Y/N)?"

I pull out my phone and open an app that allows me to turn off the lights with my phone. I click the living room lights.

"Dude no."

Josh turns them back on but I immediately turn them off again.

"What the fuck!"

I look down at my phone and see that he hasn't turned on the light. I click the hallway lights on and off, so it looks like a flicker. I hear Josh's footsteps down the hallway. I look over at Tyler and nod. He slams his fist against the wall and runs behind the bed. I follow him as Josh's footsteps get louder.

"I will punch you. Whoever you are. Even if your a ghost!"

Josh opens the bedroom door and looks around cautiously. He takes a step forward and Tyler and I jump out and scream. Josh lets out a loud scream and jumps back.

"I swear to god (Y/N)!"

Me and Tyler take off our masks and he glares at Tyler.

"Tyler too? Man!"

Tyler and I share a laugh.

"Hey dude. You've been scaring me and (Y/N) like that. You had it coming."

I crawl over the bed to Josh and kiss his nose lightly. He smiles and hugs me.

"Jump scare us, you're going to get revenge."

***

I WOKE UP AT 9 AM wow. today is a virtual school day so we have work but no school. yeeeah. I need help on my math though. I just transferred schools and I have a C in math duscisbcisbd
- Bryleigh