17 - The Little Things

You and Josh are sitting on the couch watching you're guys favorite movie (enter movie). You occasionally glance over and look at Josh. You never noticed some of his features. Like how his lips curl up when he smiles. How his eyes sparkle when he's happy. How cute his nose looks when it's scrunched up.

"(Y/N)? You okay?"

You blink and look laugh.

"I'm sorry. I'm just noticing some of your features I've never noticed before."

He smiles and turns to you. He puts his hand on your cheek and kisses your nose.

"I love the way your nose scrunches up when I kiss it. I love the way how perfectly you cheek fits in my hand. I love the way your lips look when you smile. I love to hear your laugh from our room or right in front of me. I love the way your eyes get big when I come back from touring. I love the way you dance to when I practice my drums."

You smile and grab his hand.

"The little things are so cute Josh."

He nods and pulls you onto his lap.

"I could go on and on about why I love you (Y/N)."

"I didn't say stop did I?"

He laughs and kisses the top of your head.

"I love the way you sing even though you know your bad. I love the way you put in your head phones and dance around in the kitchen. I love the way you walk around the house with my shirt on and no pants. I love the way you're always there when I need your support. I love that you always wake up before me and have a cup of coffee made for me. I love how you don't care what people think of you. You're amazing (Y/N). Never forget that."

You smile and kiss him.

"Josh. I love the way your lips are so soft. I love the way your hands feel on my hips. I love the way you play your heart out every night you preform. I love the way you always make time for me, even on tour. I love that you let me play with your hair. I love how you always dance with me. I love that you know how to always make me happy. I love that you know all my secrets. I love how honest you are. I love they way your eyes shine when you are having fun. I love the all the little things about you Josh. You make me the happiest person ever Joshua. Thank you so much baby."

Josh smiles and kisses you lightly.

"We need to do this more princess."
***************
I watched a really cute romantic movie and they kinda did this so boom shaka laka! I hate myself
Hope you enjoy!
- Bryleigh