12 - Baby?

"How am I going to tell him?!"

You're over at your friends house terrified. You and Josh have been married for a month and you found out you're pregnant. You've always wanted a baby but Josh just started his tour. Tomorrow he's flying you out to a show so you guys can see each other.

"(Y\N) why don't we go to the store and get a few things. I have an idea."

You agree to go with your friend. She drags you into the car and drives to Walmart.

"Okay. (Y/N). We need tiny hands and a washable marker."

You look at her confused.

"What the fuck are you thinking?"

"You'll see tomorrow!"

She grabs what she said along with more things like candy and food. When you two get home after paying and your friend tells you the plan. You Skype Jenna and Tyler and tell them the plan. You are absolutely terrified and excited at the same time.

"What will Josh say..?"

"You'll find out tomorrow (Y/N)."

You talk about the plan for a while before you decide to sleep to prepare yourself for tomorrow.
*****Time Skip*****
You landed after a five hour flight a few minutes ago and now you are looking for Josh.

"Hey! (Y/N)!"

You look to your left and see Josh, Jenna and Tyler. You run straight to Josh and engulf him in a hug. He hugs you and kisses your cheek.

"I missed you Josh."

"I missed you too (Y/N)."

You smile and kiss Josh lightly. You hug Jenna and Tyler and follow them out to the car.

"What are we doing before the show Josh?"

You all slide into the car, you putting your luggage for the weekend next to you and start driving to the hotel.

"I was hoping we could hang out with Jenna and Tyler before the show. Go catch some Pokemon."

You laugh and lean on Josh's shoulder.

"That's totally fine."

You guys finally get to the hotel and you all go to Josh's room. Josh puts your suitcase next to the bathroom door. You look at Tyler and Jenna giving them the signal that you guys made up the night before.

"Hey Josh, why don't we go sound check?"

"I was planning on hanging out with (Y/N)."

You sigh, knowing that is what he would say.

"I heard there's some sick Pokemon there. I'm gonna go catch them later if you don't go now."

Josh grabs his phone and walks out the door.

"See you later (Y/N)! Love you!"

You tell Josh the same thing and jump on the bed.

"Soooo, when did you find out?"

You look to your right and see Jenna poking your stomach.

"A couple of days."

Jenna squeals and kisses your stomach.

"I can't wait for Josh to find out tonight."

I groan and look at the ceiling.