29 - Prom

Thank you for the idea @phanfaller122

You laugh as you me best friend Josh drops you onto your couch. Josh had given you a piggy back ride from his house to yours which is two block away.

"So (Y/N), do you have a date for Prom?"

You shake your head.

"Nope! You really think someone would ask me?"

"(Y/N) I swear on my drums that you will get a date."

You laugh and get up, wanting some food. Josh follows you.

"And what if I don't get a date Josh?"

Josh opens the fridge and takes a soda.

"Then you have to go skydiving."

You laugh.

"I'm not doing that Joshua."
*****Time Skip*****
Josh's POV

I groan and crumble up my paper and throw it at the pile I have made in the past hour.

"(Y/N) won't like any of these shitty songs I wrote for her!"

I turn around and look at my clock.

"11:24? She should be awake."

I grab my jacket and slip on my shoes. Knowing my parents would let me go out I text them that I'm going to bed and sneak out the window. I start my car a hurry down the road. I pull my phone out and text (Y/N).

Josh: Meet me at the park

(Y/N): Um, okay??

I put your phone away and pull into the park parking lot. I look for (Y/N)'s favorite CD with her favorite song. I skip all the songs till I get to her favorite. A few minutes later I see (Y/N) pull up. I give a small wave and get out of the car.

Your POV

You pull up into the park parking lot and see Josh. He gives you a small wave and gets out of the car.

"You came!"

You hug Josh and let out a sigh.

"My parents are going to kill me. Hurry up please before they know I'm gone."

Josh walks over to his car and starts playing one of your favorite songs. You look at Josh with a weird look.

"Josh..what's going on."

"Well...(Y/N), I've been trying to write a song but absolutely failing so I just decided to play your favorite."

He rubs the back of his neck.

"(Y/N), will you go to Prom with me?"

You hold back your screams as you lung yourself towards Josh.

"Of course you big goof!"

Josh smiles and wraps his arms around you.

"I'm takin the most beautiful girl to Prom."
***************
I changed it around and I'm sorry the the most amazing person who gave me the idea! I've had really bad writers block and I super super sorry for the lack of imagines! But thank you all SO MUCH for the support and votes I get <3
- Bryleigh