6 - Answer

You lay in your bed, staring at the ceiling. Josh was coming home today, and you weren't sure you cared. Josh hasn't even tried to contact you. You sigh and check your phone again. "Nothing." You whisper. Your cat, Milly, climbs onto your chest and you smile softly. "'Least I've got you, Mills." You say and pet her head, earning a meow. You lay there for about another hour. His plane was landing. You're supposed to be there. You're not going to be there. He hasn't talked to you for a month, why should you make the effort now? 

Sooner or later you hear the door unlock. He's home. Milly meows. "Shh." You say. "Y/N?"You hear a familiar voice. You roll your eyes and turn to your side. The bedroom door opens. Josh puts his stuff down and walks to the bed. "Wake up." He says, angrily. You open one eye  to see his arms crossed. Where were you?" He asks, anger clearly sprawled across his face. "Where do you think?" You say, sitting up and rubbing your eyes. "Why weren't you at the airport?" He stands there. "Why haven't you called me or even tried to contact me for a month?" You say, crossing your arms. He rolls his eyes.

"Busy." he walks to his suitcase and starts to put everything away. "Too busy to call me? You told me you'd always have time to talk to me! Guess you lied... I wonder what else you lied about..." You say the last part under your breath. "Excuse me?" He gets up, anger radiating in his eyes. "Josh you haven't called me for a month. And I KNOW for a fact you had times you could talk to me...unless..." 

Unless what?" he says, scarily quiet. He slowly starts to walk towards you. "Am I the only g-girl you've been with this month?" He was starting to scare you. His face became as red as a cherry. "Are you kidding me?! Of course not! You know I love you! Why would you think that? You gotta be kidding me!" He threw his hands up in frustration. "If you loved me you would've called me! Every night! Are you sure you even love me? Right now, I'm not sure you do...I'm not sure I love you either." You say, lowering your voice. 

His eyes widened. "What? !Of course I love you! It's not like you didn't have a phone, you could've called me. Are you really blaming me for this?" You scoff and get out of bed. "Uhh Yeah! I called you every day! I stopped calling you because I assumed you didn't want to talk to me! It's not my fault! It would've all been fine if you would've answered...But no... You didn't." you say and he scoffed. "I have a life outside of you, you know." 

He goes back to his unpacking. "I understand that. It's the fact that you didn't call me for a WHOLE MONTH, Josh! I had no way of seeing if you were alright! I had no way of knowing what you were doing! God, Josh! You can be so selfish sometimes!" You say, as he looks at you offended. "Me?!" He shoots up. "What about you?! I was all over the world, traveling every second of everyday. I had no time contact anyone. You should've known that! "I do know you were very busy, but I also know there were days you were doing nothing. I'm not stupid, Josh. I see what you post on social media. I know you wanted to have fun, and i accept that, but I just needed you to talk to me once, just to let me know you still think of me and you know what? I don't think I care anymore. If you are going to treat me like shit, I'm going to leave. I'm leaving right now." You say getting your pre-packed bag out of the closet.

His face turned pale.  "You were already packed?" His voice is now quiet. "Yes. I was going to eave earlier this week, but I wanted to see if we can work things out, obviously we can't. Bye, Josh." You say and walk out the door, slamming it slightly. You sigh and feel the tears begin to form. You wipe your eyes quickly and shake your head. He can't affect you anymore

On the other hand, Josh is sitting on the bed with his head in hands. "What have I done?" He asks Milly. She meows back it him as an answer. "I really screwed this one up, didn't I?" Milly rubs against him for comfort. He pets her head. "Should I go after her?" He asks. Just then, the doorknob turned. Milly shot up and you walk into the room. "I forgot MY cat." You say scooping Milly up and begin to walk out. Josh shakes his head and takes a deep breath. "Y/N! Wait!" He gets up and tries to follow you, but you ignore him and continue to walk. "Y/N please come back! We can work this out! I can't loose you!" You turned around quickly. "Should've thought of that before you "too busy to call me."  Bye Josh." You walk out of the apartment building and to your car with tears starting to fall down your face. You got in the car and driving to your best friends house, where you would be staying. 

Weeks pass and you've been getting non stop calls and texts from Josh. You consider blocking his number but you can never bring yourself to do it. You are just lounging on your couch when there is a knock at the door. You groan. "Who is it!" You ask, not even thinking of who it could possibly be. "Me." You hear his voice. Your stomach drops. You look over to your best friend who is with you. "Well, are you gonna answer it?" they whisper. You shake your head and furrow your eyebrows. "No! That's Josh!" you yell whisper."Do you want him to stop calling you?" your best friend asks.  You sigh in defeat and walk to the door, looking through the peep hole.

Josh is standing there with red roses and a box of all of your favorite candies. You open the door and your heart flutters. "What are you doing?" You ask, trying to hold back a smile. "I'm trying to get the love of my life back...Is it working?" He asks. "Maybe. Why did you come over here?" You ask, crossing your arms. "You weren't answering my calls. How ironic is that?" He says and chuckled from awkwardness. You smile a bit and walk out, closing the door behind you. "Please, Y/N. I'm dumb....but you knew that." He says and you smile softly. I made a mistake. I should've called you. I should've texted you. Heck, I should've came back before tour ended to surprise you. I messed up. Big time. I regret it not trying to talk to you so much. I can't stop thinking of you. I can't stop thinking of us. Please just give me another chance. I can't live without you. I'm so sorry. Truthfully." He looks down, shamefully.

 You smile and grab his face, kissing the lips you have missed so much. "All you had to say was sorry, Joshy. Of course I'll give you another chance. I'm sorry for being so clingy, haha. I really didn't mean to. I just love you, and I missed you.." You say. He shakes his head. "You're not clingy! I'm just stupid and I didn't want to pay extra for international data. I knew I'd regret it." He says. "That's why you didn't call? International data" You give a little giggle. His cheeks turn a bright pink. "Yes. I'm so incredibly sorry." He says, yet again and you laugh. "I've already forgiven you. It's okay."

He smiles and it is silent for a bit before Josh speaks up. "Can you...um..come back home? ...Please?" He asks. "Oh! and these are for you." He hands you his gifts. You giggle and take them. "Why, thank you!.. And I suppose, on one condition." You say, opening the door. "Yes, of course! Anything!" he exclaims. "We have to be completely honest with each other and tell each other everything..and also we have to listen to both sides of the story. I don't want this whole ordeal to happen again, because I really love you, okay?" You say. He nods. "That works for me! Anything works for me! I love you! " He smiles and you laugh at his dorkiness. 

"Are you leaving or not?" Your best friend says and you and Josh both share a laugh. "Yeah." You say. "Thanks for letting me crash here." They smile. "Of course! Glad it all worked out. Best of luck to the both of you!" She says as you go to the guest room and  shove everything in your suitcase. You walk out of the room and smile. "Thanks so much for everything." You say again. "Blah blah blah.. you two crazy kids  get out of here!" They shoo you. 

You both give them a small wave and walk out of the apartment and to your car. "I hate to leave you like this, but I can't leave my car here." You say and unlock your car. He pouts. "Fine. You can make up for it later." He smirks. "Yeah, yeah." You roll your eyes and walk to Josh, wrapping your arms around his neck.  "I love you." You whisper. He bites his lip, smiles, then presses his lips against yours. "I love you, too." He whispers back. "I hope we never fight like this again." he says, giving you a peck on the lips. You giggle and sigh "Same." You move the hair out of his eyes. Everything was going to be alright, and you were sure of it. 

-------- 

Hola hello hope you like it adios goodbye

- Rachel