37 - Tour Surprise

"Mommy! When are we going to see daddy and uncle TyTy?" your four year old daughter asked you with her big, blue eyes staring at you. You and Josh have been married for five years and have a beautiful daughter named Ella. You and Jenna started talking a few months ago about how lonely it is at home while the guys are on tour, so you decided you would fly out and surprise them. You guys were flying out to Wisconsin today to see their show tonight but also stay with them on tour for a few months. You told Ella a week ago what you were doing so she would start packing and such but all she's been doing is asking you constantly when you were leaving.

You crouch down to her eye level and say, "Baby girl, I told you earlier that Aunt Jenna is coming over in about thirty minutes and then we are going to go to the airport, get on a plane and see daddy play the drums at his show, okay?"

"Okay mommy, can I sit on daddy's lap while he plays?" Josh always lets her sit on his lap while he is practicing drums at home, but letting her do that would ruin the surprise.

"No Ella, we have to surprise daddy, remember? So you, me and Aunt Jenna are gonna go backstage and watch daddy from the side of the stage," You explain.

"Okay, can I go get my bag and take it to the car?" Ella asks you. You smile, nod, and follow her to her room to supervise. Ella grabs her bags and skips out to the car while you are right behind her.

Once she finishes and you two are inside enjoying some milk and cookies you hear the doorbell ring, signaling that Jenna is here. Ella runs to the door, giggling, opens it and practically jumps in Jenna's arms.

"Oh! Hey sweet thing, I missed you so much," Jenna squeezes Ella and gives her a big kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you too Aunt Jenna!" Ella exclaims covering Jenna's face in kisses. You laugh at the sight and invite Jenna in.

"Well I guess we should head out, let's go girls!" Jenna exclaims then her and Ella race to the car.

***Time Skip***

You arrive in the Wisconsin airport with Ella asleep in your arms and Jenna practically laying on you. You nudge Jenna with your elbow so she will get off and help find the bags. She eventually gets up and helps you find, grab, and carry the bags to the car where a few crew members were picking you three up. The drive to the hotel then to the show is only about ten minutes to the hotel then fifteen to the show place. You arrive at the hotel and once again have to fully wake Jenna up.

"If you don't wake up we're gonna be late to the show," That made her perk right up and rush to get everything out. You focus on getting out without waking Ella up, and thankfully succeed. You snatch Ella's bags, Jenna got yours and hers, out of the back of the car and run upstairs to Josh's room. Crew members got you and Jenna key cards to Josh and Tyler's rooms so you wouldn't have to be separated from your husbands.

"Jenna!!! I can't believe we're finally here, I've been waiting for three months for this," You did a little happy dance, which promptly woke Ella up. She started rubbing her eyes pouting from being suddenly woken up.

"M-Mommy? Are we gonna see daddy now? Oh no did I miss daddy's show?" Her bottom lip starts to quiver signaling waterworks soon.

You giggle at her concern at missing Josh and reassure her by stroking her cheek gently and say, "No baby girl you haven't missed daddy and Uncle TyTy, but we're going to head there soon, alright?"

Ella nods her head then holds her arms out to Jenna, Jenna of course gives in instantly and grabs her from your arms. You start to tell Ella she has to come with you to unpack but Jenna just starts towards her room with Ella. You shrug and insert the key into the keypad then walk into Josh's room. You quickly unpack your's and Ella's suitcases in an extra dresser you found in the corner in the room. As you walk downstairs to meet the girls, you admire the marvelous beauty of everything in the lobby. You quickly spot the two mischievous girls giggling and walk over with your arms crossed holding back a smile.

"What are you two laughing about?" You ask curiously. They just grin and shake their heads, refusing to tell. You round them up, head out to the car and start driving to the arena.

You finally arrive at the venue fifteen minutes later and rush to get backstage in time. Once you three step foot into backstage the lights start flashing, making the crowd go wild. Josh starts banging on the drums to Ride and Tyler walks out, starting to sing. When they hit the chorus you look down and see Ella dancing and singing along right next to ecstatic Aunt Jenna. You giggle and keep your eyes on Josh, making sure he hasn't spotted you yet. He looks so happy up on stage, drumming wildly and singing along with the fans.

They are on their last song of the set, HeavyDirtySoul, when you start absentmindedly singing with the fans. Jenna and Ella look at you while singing and do a funny dance, causing you to giggle, not noticing that Josh has spotted you on the side. You go back to singing, still not paying attention to Josh.

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit," you sing with the thousands of fans in the crowd, smiling the whole time.

You, Jenna and Ella go your separate ways to each guys dressing room, waving as you walk. You scoop Ella up in your arms and sprint to Josh's dressing room. Shortly after you sit down, Josh comes busting through the door with a huge grin on his face.

"Daddy!!!!" Ella shouts and jumps into Josh's arms, crying. Josh squeezes her tight snuggling his face into her neck. She giggles because his scruff tickles her.

"Oh Ella, I missed you so so much!" Josh exclaims, then sets Ella down.

He smiles brightly while walking over to you and whispers, "(Y/N), you're here, oh my god I love you so much." You laugh as Josh picks you up bridal style, giving you a deep, passionate kiss. You kiss him back with just as much passion, rest your forehead on his and stroke his cheek with your hand gently.

"I love you too Josh, that's why we're staying for the rest of the tour," Josh face lights up even brighter and hugs you tight then sets you down softly.

"Uncle TyTy!!!! I missed you!!!" You and Josh giggle when you hear Tyler respond with an "I missed you too princess."

You look at Josh and make a face, "I don't think we're gonna see her for awhile." You both know how attached Ella is to Tyler. Josh shrugs then pulls you onto his lap on the couch and makes up for lost cuddling time.

A/N: Hey! It's Emma again. Hope you liked this! I was pretty happy with the outcome. Comment suggestions if you have any. Thanks for reading!

Stay alive frens

~Emma