47-Secrets

Thank you to @CharlieKeal for this request :)

You have been on tour with your brother's band, Twenty One Pilots, for about three months now. Tyler, your brother, has been strangely overprotective in these past few weeks so you decide to try to snoop around and find out what's going on. You're currently backstage at one of the shows, watching from the side. 

Tyler and Josh just finished performing Run and Go, your favorite song, when they start talking about you. 

Tyler glances at the side of the stage and says, "So as you may know, my sister has been on tour with us for a few months and actually, she's here right now. (Y/N), come on out here!" Tyler motions for you to join him on stage. 

You inwardly groan, force a smile on your face, and walk on the stage. "Hey guys, how are you doing tonight?" The crowd roars in response and you think, I didn't know screaming was an emotion. 

Josh grins at you from his drum set, "This is (Y/N), Tyler's gorgeous sister, and she gives amazing hugs." 

You feel a blush creep up your neck and turn your cheeks rosy red. Everyone, including Tyler, took Josh's comment as something funny, sweet, and that he said it just to mess with Tyler. But when he winks at you behind Tyler's back, you know he really meant it. You and Josh have been secretly dating for two months, sneaking around Tyler to go on dates. Josh is the sweetest, most caring, and protective, in a good way, boyfriend you could ever ask for. You two haven't kissed yet, for fear Tyler will see.

Tyler pushes your back with both hands, "Get off the stage loser, the professionals are going to perform."

You giggle and walk off to the side of the stage. You look at Josh, then he looks at you, and blow him a kiss. He catches it and lays his hand over his mouth. Josh has no clue how much you would love to kiss him right now. But you calm yourself and wait until they end the show. 

Tyler and Josh just finished off with The Run and Go, and Josh starts to head over to you, since his dressing room is on this side, while Tyler walks the opposite direction, his dressing room is on the other side. 

"Hey gorgeous." Josh envelopes you in his embrace, nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck, and kisses it softly. 

You giggle, "Hey Joshy, you played amazingly as always," you lean your head back and move  your hair to give Josh more access to your neck.

"Awh thank you (Y/N), I'm glad you enjoyed the show baby." Josh finds your sweet spot quite quickly and starts kissing your neck harder, working at a love bite. 

You start to think clearly and remind yourself what Tyler would say if he saw a hickey. He would freak out so much, and probably send you back home.

You pull away slightly, but still hug Josh, "J-Josh, don't leave a mark there or Tyler will see. Lets just go to your dressing room." 

Josh smirks and walks to the room, intertwining your hands together. Once you two reach the doorway, and he opens the door, you suddenly feel yourself being picked up and laid on the couch in the corner of the dressing room. Josh hovers over you then, finally, crashes his warm lips onto your soft ones. He sits down and pulls you onto his lap, not breaking the kiss, and tangles one of his hands into your hair. You guys did not notice the creaking of the door when it opened, and did not notice Tyler's red, angry face until he pulled you away from Josh. 

"Tyler, please, let me explain! You don't understand, I'm in love with (Y/N)!" Josh protests, standing up to face Tyler. 

Tyler pulls you behind him, glares at you, then starts shouting at Josh, "Josh! How could you do this, man? I trusted you to keep your promise that you wouldn't date my sister. But no, you couldn't keep your hands to yourself, could you?"

Josh glances at you then sympathetically looks Tyler in the eyes "I didn't mean to fall for her, Tyler, I really didn't, but it just kind of happened. You know me, dude, you know that I won't ever hurt her. I will protect her with my life, I love her so much. Please, Tyler, let us date."

Tyler shuts his eyes with his head tilted towards the ceiling. He takes forever until sighing then finally responding with, "Fine. You have my blessing to date my sister," Josh smiles widely, "But, if you hurt her or lay a finger on her in a wrong way, I will crush you, dude. Best friend or not, no one hurts my sister."

Josh's gaze flickers from you to Tyler then back again to you before saying, "I would never intentionally hurt her, Tyler, you know that. If I ever hurt (Y/N), feel free to make me your human punching bag." 

Tyler chuckles, walking out of the room, then shouts, "No sex in your bunks guys, remember, everyone can hear."

Yours and Josh's faces turn a bright red and you look at each other in shock. Josh just laughs then walks over to you and wraps his buff arms around you, kissing your lips softly. You kiss back, smiling, and play with his fading red hair. 

Josh pulls away and leans his forehead against yours, "I love you, (Y/N)."

You peck his lips slowly, "I love you more Josh."

That then started an "I love you" war, both of you fighting for who loves who more. You wouldn't trade this moment for anything in the world, being with the one you love, who loves you, is worth more than all of the riches in the world. 

A/N: Hello guys, Emma here. Happy holidays! I hope you enjoyed this imagine, I enjoyed writing it haha. I want to write some Christmas ones, so request any imagine idea you have that is Christmas themed. 

Ily all so much

Stay alive frens

~Emma~