58 - Just Date Already!

I laugh and take a drink of my wine.

"You don't believe me do you?"

I shrug and Josh takes another drink.

"I mean, you ever know! I don't know if you're lying to me or not."

Tyler strolls into the kitchen and takes a sip of my wine.

"Ah. Unneeded that. And what don't you believe?"

I point to Josh and smirk.

"That he's been skydiving."

Tyler nods and pulls a coke out from the fridge.

"Trust me (Y/N), he has."

I roll my eyes and take a sip.

"Pictures or you're lying."

Tyler shrugs and leaves the kitchen, leaving me and Josh.

"You really think I'm lying?"

I nod.

"That's what you said when I said that I would leave so many hickies on your neck. Why don't you look at your neck their doll."

I laugh nervously and cover my neck. Forgot about that.

"Or just like when we went to Vegas and you said you weren't going to get drunk and I told you that you would? Well, newsflash! You got hammered. And you know that saying. Whatever happens is Vegas, stays in Vegas."

I grown and rub my temple.

"Just the thought of that makes my head hurt. One of the worst weekends I've had."

Josh laughs.

"What was the worst part? Waking up to your hangover or waking up next to me, naked?"

I open my mouth to answer but Tyler walks into the kitchen again.

"He-Oh sorry (Y/N)! What were you going to say."

I bite my lip and look at Josh. He shrugs and takes a sip of his drink. Wow, lost of help Josh.

"Wasn't important Tyler. Now what were you going to say?"

"Oh okay! Well there's a party tonight if you guys wanna come."

I nod.

"Yeah. I'm always down for a party."

Josh shrugs.

"If she's tagging along, I'll go."

Tyler rolls his eyes and throws his hands up.

"You guys better not be all over each other. Every party you both go to, there's so much sexual tension between you two. I'm surprised you don't fuck then and there."

I laugh and while Josh chokes on his drink. I don't think he was expecting Tyler to say that.

"I can't promise I won't keep my hands off of her, but if the sexual tension is so bad we'll take care of it."

Josh winks and me and I look down, hiding my blush. Yes. I like Josh. I've always liked him. But he doesn't know that. At least I think he doesn't.

***

I straighten my dress out as I hear Josh close his door.

"Now you two,"

Tyler grabs Josh and I by the arm and pulls us to the side.

"Keep. Your. Hands. To. Yourselves."

Josh laughs and wraps his arm around my torso just to piss Tyler off. I play along and slide my hand under his shirt and up his back. Tyler groans and pulls us two apart. I pout and cross my arms.