8 - I Love You

It was about 10 in the morning, the sun was up and it was going to be a beautiful day outside. You and Josh were both sleeping peacefully. He was lying on his back and you were all cuddled into his chest, just like this: (in media). Josh slowly opened his eyes and let out a huge yawn, looking down at your beauty. He smiles tiredly and kisses your head. He decides not to wake you up because you looked so peaceful and beautiful he just couldn't disturb you.

Your lips were turned up into a small smile. You seemed to be having a wonderful dream. Josh wondered what kind of things you would dream about that would make you so happy as he ran his hands through your hair. 'Hopefully it's about us...' He thinks and smiles to himself. He loved the thought of "Us." You and him, him and you. He loved you with all his heart, he just hadn't had the courage to tell you yet.

You feel Josh running his fingers through your hair, but you decide not to open your eyes or "wake up" just yet. This felt nice. This felt right. You hear his phone unlock and a picture being taken. 'Of course.' You think and smile to yourself, snuggling even closer to Josh. You feel his cold hand slowly move to your back, getting goosebumps as he rubs your back lightly.

You decide it's time to wake up now. You open your eyes and look into Josh's. "Oh..You're up. Good morning."he says in his highly attractive morning voice. You lean up to kiss his lips softly. "Mornin'". you say softly and give a small smile for a minute before resting your head back on his chest. He squeezes your waist and kisses your head continuing to rub your back softly.

You feel yourself drifting back to sleep to the sounds of the morning and the embrace of your boyfriend. You are just about to fall asleep, but not before Josh quietly let out the words, "I love you."

--------

i am really just a sad lonely person who just wants to be cuddled

- Rachel