60 - Better Then a Grammy

"Let me fix your bow tie Josh."

I step in front of Josh and straighten out his bow tie. I look over and see Jenna messing with Tyler's bolo tie.

"Can you believe you guys are going to get a Grammy?"

I smile at Josh and he laughs.

"We don't know that my love. We're up against some big artists."

"I know that. But I have the feeling that you're going to win."

Josh smiles and hugs me.

"And I'll have the most beautiful girl there by my side."

I blush a hide my face in his chest.

"Come on you love birds! We can't be late for the Grammys!"

Me and Josh laugh and walk out the door hand in hand. Josh slows me down and turns me so I'm facing him.

"I thought I'd never hear those words."

***

"Wow. This is insane."

As I'm admiring the building, Josh wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him then I already am.

"This way for pictures."

Josh smiles and pulls me over for pictures. Tyler and Jenna take a picture along with me and Josh, then we take a group picture.

"Kiss!"

Josh and I laugh.

"Should we (Y/N)?"

I shrug.

"It's up to you Josh. You're the star here."

As soon as those words come out of my mouth, Josh's lips are on mine. I hear the flashes of the paparazzi and Tyler wooing us. Josh breaks the kiss and smiles.

"That was great."

"I agree."

Me and Josh hurry through the pictures to the main stage where the Grammys are being held. Tyler sits on the end, Josh sits next to him, then it's Me, Jenna and Jordan. I place my hand on Josh's thigh. He puts his hand on top of mine and squeezes.

"I'm nervous."

I intertwine our fingers and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You've got this baby. I know you do."

***

"And the nominees for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance is..."

"Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey."

Josh's grip on my hand gets tighter.

"7 Years by Lukas Graham."

I place my free hand on top of our hands.

"Work by Rihanna featuring Drake."

Josh starts to bounce his leg up and down.

"Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul."

I bring Josh's hand to my lips. He's got this.

"Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots."

Josh stops bouncing his leg and looks at me. I mouth You've got this in the bag, baby. I believe in you.
He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"And the winner is.."

The camera pans to us five as we wait there in suspense.

"Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots!"

The crowd erupts in claps as all of us jump up. I wrap my arms around Josh and give him a kiss. He smiles and lets go of me, walking into the walkway. I sit down and look over to see Josh taking his pants off.

"Oh my god did they actually go through with this Jenna?"

She laughs and nods.

"Those are our boys."

Josh takes his pants and puts them down on the stage. Tyler grabs the Grammy and starts speaking. Me and Jenna clasp out hands together and listen to what Tyler has to say. But, only one thing speaks out to me.

"Anyone from anywhere can do anything."

Me and Jenna stand up and clap. That line, it's true. I mean, look at those two men on stage accepting their first Grammy. Their from Columbus Ohio. They started out playing in people's bedrooms and basements. Josh didn't actually join till later. Tyler and Josh are leaving history as they go one. They are legends. They are my life.

"Josh I cannot believe you!"

He laughs and he puts on his black pants.

"Hey, I'm just doing what I do best baby."

I laugh as Josh sits down. I wrap my arm around his torso and lay my head on his shoulder. He laced our fingers together and smiles.

"You know what (Y/N)?"

"Hm?"

"People always say Grammys are the best things you could win but, I think I already won something a long time ago."

I smile and lift my head off his shoulder.

"And what's that Joshua?"

"You. You're way better than a Grammy."

***

THEY TOOK THEIR FUCKING PANTS OFF. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS. I swear to god I love these men more and more everyday. Oh my god and can we talk about that Prince tribute!!!! I cried it was so good! Bruno Mars killed it. My fave acting like another one of my faves. God, and that Adele tribute to George Michael was amazing. Adele never fails to amaze me. But that Beyoncé performance? Fucking felt like I was tripping acid. P.S. I've been a fan of Bruno since he first started. I love that man.