18 - You Lied

You throw your phone on your bed in anger. He's lied this whole time? All these months for nothing? You pull out a bag and start throwing all you clothes in it. You fall down next to the bag and break down.

Hey is this (Y/N)? I'm Rose. I'm texting you to say Josh has been lying to you for the last three months. He's been cheating on you with me. I'm so sorry. I've just found out that he's been with you and as soon as I found out I kicked him out.

You repeat that one sentence.

He's been cheating on you with me.

You quickly stuff the rest of your belongings in the bag and zip it up. All you want to do it get out of your home. His home. You slip on your shoes and open the door to reveal Josh.

"You asshole."

He look up at you and his eyes widen.

"Look (Y/N), I can explain."

He reaches out to grab your hand but you quickly pull it back.

"You don't have to explain shit. You cheated on me. I trusted you. We've been together for seven months Josh! Not even a year!"

He sighs and walks in and shuts the door behind him. You try to slip behind him to get out but he blocks the door.

"Let me talk! Please!"

You shake your head and pull him away from the door. You open it and storm out.

"Stay away from me."

You slam the door and run for the stairs into your car. You quickly pull out of the driveway and drive to the safest place you know. You have Josh your heart and he crushed it. Why did you ever trust him.
***************
That took a turn and this time it's actually short! :')
Hope you enjoy!
- Bryleigh