44 - First Night

Thank you @blurrypil0tss for the idea!

You have been giddy all afternoon, growing impatient waiting for the call. Finally, your phone buzzes loudly while laying on the wood table next to your couch. You giggle to yourself as you stroll over and slide your finger across the green icon to answer it.

Once you place the phone to your ear Josh begins talking at lightning speed. You can basically hear him smile as he says, "Hey my beautiful princess, how was your day? I hope you had a great one baby," Josh coos into your ear, causing a huge smile to take over your face.

You bite your lip softly, and say, "Hey Joshy, my day was not so amazing but a whole lot better now that I'm talking to you, baby."

"Aw," Josh has always been a sucker for sweet talk, "Well, how about you get your cute self over here, (Y/N), and I can make your day better."

You blush softly and respond to Josh while grabbing up your things. Clothes are already in a bag so you grab the bag, slip on some shoes, and snatch up your keys.

"So Tyler said "Well I guess we shouldn't have ordered that" right as that same waitress walks by and then gives Tyler the nastiest look I've ever seen. He was bright red, it was hilarious. Well I'm gonna let you go so you can drive safely. I'll see you soon, I love you."

After you two hang up, you drive over to Josh's as quick as possible. You almost outwardly squeal with excitement when you spot Josh sitting on his front porch, waiting for you. He walks over, hugs you, and grabs your bag.

"I have food, candy, movies, and snuggles all planned for tonight," Josh smiles, his eyes smile with him. You grin and peck his lips gently.

You let a small gasp out of your mouth when you walk in and see a table beautifully set with dinner, pillows and blankets covering the couch, and movies set out on the floor for you guys to choose from.

"Mmm this tastes amazing babe, did your mom loan you the recipe?" You ask.

"Yep, I know how much you love her alfredo so I thought I would make it for you," He says, with a noodle hanging out of his mouth.

You giggle as he slurps the pasta into his mouth and then you stand up and put the plates away. Once you finish, you pull Josh over to his couch and lay on it. You push him onto the cushions then snuggle up on top of him. His arms snake themselves around your waist and his lips graze against your forehead. Your day has sucked, but this is making it so worth the wait.

You sigh and nudge Josh, "Lemme get up and put a movie in, babe."

He gives you a gentle squeeze and then lets you get up. You smile to yourself when you put in Lady and the Tramp, knowing that it's Josh's favorite Disney movie.

"(Y/N), lets go get the extra pasta and eat the same noodle then kiss in the middle like the movie." Josh laughs.

You both saunter into the kitchen and grab the bowl with the pasta that does not have sauce, that would be a mess. You place one end of a noodle in your mouth and the other in Josh's mouth. Josh laughs, his adorable sounds vibrating off the walls, then breaks the pasta and kisses you softly.

"I just decided to skip to my favorite part," Josh mumbles against your lips. You smile and hug him, not breaking the kiss. Josh grabs your thighs and pulls at you, telling you to jump. You jump, wrapping your legs around his waist. Josh grips your thighs and walks to his room. Once he lays you down he pulls his shirt off and lays down, pulling you into his arms. You giggle when Josh tickles your sides, then keep kissing him. The moment just feels right. Kissing your gorgeous boyfriend while spending the night with him for the first time. Soon after Josh falls asleep stroking your hair, you drift off into sweet dreams.

A/N:Heeeeyyyy! Sorryyyy for not updating sooner, I got busy :( Hope you guys liked it!

Stay alive fren

I love you all

~Emma~