5 - Colorful Messes

I've always kept my natural hair color. Never colored it once. But Josh's hair fascinated me. The way it gets lighter over time, I loved it. I've always thought about dying my hair, but didn't know how Josh would feel about it. He loves my hair.

"Hey Josh?"

I decide to bring it up while Josh is distracted by his video game.

"What's up (Y/N)?"

"I've been thinking about dying my hair."

I hear Josh groan as he dies on his game.

"Where did that come from?"

He drops his controller and looks at me confused.

"Your hair Josh..I love it. I want my hair like that."

He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"Red?"

I smile and nod. Josh picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bathroom.

"What are you doing Josh?"

He sits me down on the counter and bends down. He opens the cabinet, and pulls out a bottle of red hair dye.

"Let's dye your hair princess."

I slightly blush. I love to be called princess and baby girl. And he knows that. Josh makes me wash my hair before we bleach it. I put on my swim suit and get in the shower to wash my hair. When I get out, Josh puts a towel around my neck to keep the bleach from dripping on my skin, and adds the bleach to my hair.

"How long do we have to let this set?"

Josh puts a hair cap on me while looking at the box.

"Two hours"

**

Josh squirts some red hair dye in my hair.

"Don't get it on me please. I don't want to stain anything."

I feel Josh stop, and a cold handprint on my arm.

"Like that?"

I look down and see a red handprint on my arm. I look up at Josh and see him smirking.

"Jos-Fine."

I slip on a glove and squeeze some red hair dye in my hand. I turn around and put my hand on Josh's chest and run my hand down, leaving a big, red streak. His eyes widen and looks down at his chest. He smears the rest of the red dye off of his glove all over my stomach. I gasp and suck in my stomach from the coldness. I slide my hand down his arm and laugh. While he gets more dye, I put a hair net over my hair so I don't get red dye in my eyes. I feel a cold sensation on my thigh and see Josh's hand placed there. I pull Josh's hand off, and wipe some of the dye off of my thigh and put it on his neck. He leans forward and puts his hand on my back. I take this chance to run my hand under his chin, leaving a red mark. He takes his gloves off and grabs my cheeks to pull me in for a kiss. I, of course, kiss him back. He soon moves to my neck, leaving visible marks. He finds my sweet spot and bites. I gasp and let out a quiet moan. He pulls away and bits his lip. I chuckle and push him to the side.

"After my hair is done."

He frowns and grabs the box.

"We have to wait for three hours."

I smirk.

"I can tease him for three hours."

***

I put my hair drier down and look at my hair. It's bright red, likes Josh's when he get it done. I feel Josh's arms wrap around my waist.

"You look amazing Princess."

I laugh, feeling him smile in the crook of my neck.

"Thanks Josh."

I turn around and kiss him lightly.

"Now, can we? Like you promised?"

I kiss Josh again, biting his lip in the process.

"You know it."

***

There we go! I am writing a lot because I am with my Father :)
- Bryleigh