34- I Do

Thank you for the idea @Ahhitsalex!!

You pace back and fourth, waiting for everyone to get in place. Jenna links arms with Jesse, your sister links arms with Jordan and so on.

"(Y/N). Calm down hun!"

You look up st Jenna and smile. She returns one and walks out the door. Everyone does as they practiced the day before.

"Tyler I can't do this."

Tyler links arms with you and pats your hand.

"Yes you can. I know, it's scary. Josh is feeling the same way now. Trust me. It's just wedding jitters."

I know, it's probably weird for Tyler to be walking down the isle with me and not with Jenna. He volunteered to take the place of my father because a few years back, he passed away from old age. So today, Tyler is handing me off to Josh then taking his place next to Josh. Tyler kisses you hand as the music starts playing. You can hear everyone stand up.

"Let's do this (Y/N)."

The doors open and you see everyone standing, looking at you. You and Tyler move in sync down the isle, smiling. You look at Josh and see him with the biggest smile on his face. Tears stream down his face as he admires you. You and Tyler get to the alter and Tyler kisses your cheek and hands you off to Josh. You grab Josh's hands and try to blink away the tears but fail as they start to spill out of your eyes. Josh wipes them away with his thumb and smiles. The preist says what they usually say at weddings. You block that out, to busy admiring your husband to be in a few moments. His eyes, his smile, him. Your children will have those. They will have those features that make all the ladies and men want them. They will have that personality that everyone wants to be around. They will have the best dad in the world.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

Josh slides on the ring on your finger, smiling like a dork.

"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

You slide the ring on Josh's finger.

"By the power of me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Josh cups your face and smashes his lips to yours. You can't believe it. You're married. You're married to the man of your dreams. The whole church erupts in clapping and cheering. Josh pulls away and hugs you. You hug back, nuzzling your face into his shoulder.

"We're married (Y/N). We're married."

You link your arms with him and walk down the isle. When you get out of the church, Jenna races towards you and hugs you.

"(Y/N)! You're married! It was such a cute ceremony! Brad is going to have so many good pictures of you two!"

You laugh and see Tyler and Josh hugging by the entrance. The sun shines on Josh's face, showing his tears.

"He's so happy (Y/N). He was talking to me and Tyler like he was getting a new drum set. He wouldn't stop."

You laugh and kiss Jenna on the cheek.

"I'm going to go see my husband."

You walk towards Josh. You tap on his shoulder.

"Hey hubby."

Josh laughs and puts his arm around you.

"Hey wifey."

You roll your eyes.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Josh pulls you closer to him and gently kisses you. You smile in the kiss making him pull away.

"I love you."

"I love you too Joshua."

God, you'll never get sick of those three words.
                 ********************
OKAY IF YOU LIKE BRENDON URIE GO READ THIS BOOK CALLED "Crazy=Genius" BY satanuriesays ITS SO GOOD. I was reading it in class and freaked out when I found out something and got in trouble lmao. But here is this cute ass imagine :) also im don't know this person I just really like the book and their little personal notes after each chapter.
- Bryleigh