36 - Lazy Sunday Cuddles

You slowly raise your hands to your eyes and rub them softly, moving as little as possible so you won't wake Josh up. Josh has his buff, tattooed arms wrapped around your waist with his head placed in the crook of your neck. You yawn and try to move Josh's arms so you can get out of bed, but your attempts are unsuccessful. You tap his shoulder and whisper in his ear to wake him up.

"Josh, babe, wake up.Please wake up Josh. I'll make you pancakes," You finally feel him stir and mumble something that sounds like good morning. You giggle and try to roll out of bed only to be pulled back by Josh, him still half asleep. You sigh, run your soft hands through his coarse, pink hair and kiss him softly. That finally wakes Josh up completely and he starts to kiss you back, smiling against your lips.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty," You say, nudging Josh. He fake laughs and starts to cuddle a pillow, pouting. You stand up and quickly snap a picture to send to Tyler and Jenna. The sound of the camera clicking makes Josh's head quickly pop up.

"Hey! That's invasion of privacy miss! You're going to have to be tickled for that," Josh slowly sits up, gets out of bed and starts to chase you around the house. You run as fast as you can but sadly Josh is much faster and he catches you almost instantly. He throws you over his shoulder and walks back to your bedroom to tickle you. Josh throws you on the bed,sits on you pinning your arms above your head with one hand and the other starts to tickle your underarms.

"J-Josh, p-please let me go!" You laugh uncontrollably but desperately try to get out of Josh's grip, failing at every attempt. Josh finally stops and looks you in the eyes.

"I'll let you go on one condition, you have to stay in bed and cuddle with me, (Y/N)," Josh says seriously and starts to slowly kiss on your neck. You groan softly and slip your wrists out of Josh's strong grip so you can pull his head up to kiss his soft lips. You pull away and lay on your side, pulling Josh down on his side too. You look deep in his chocolatey brown eyes and wrap you arms around his waist, snuggling into his chest.

"Joshyy," You call him by his favorite nickname, that only you can call him, in a singsong voice.

"We need to eat breakfast at least. After that we can cuddle all day ooh and watch Disney movies," You remove your hands from Josh's waist and quickly roll out of bed before he can stop you.

"Mkay baby, sounds nice tome. How about we make breakfast together. You make the pancakes I'll make coffee and bacon," Josh slips a shirt and some shorts on and follows you downstairs. You nod, head over to the stove and search for your favorite cookbook.

"Aha! There it is. Okay so I'll get started on the pancakes and you cook the bacon while the coffee is brewing," You walk over to the fridge and grab the bacon,handing it over to Josh. He turns the pan on and waits for to heat up while watching you make pancakes. You feel him watching you so you turn and look at him curiously. Josh just smiles and kisses your lips.

"I love you so much (Y/N), did you know that?" Josh asks with a sweet look on his face.

"I love you way more Josh," You say, concentrating on not burning your breakfast. Josh walks over and hugs your waist from behind and rests his chin on your shoulder. Once the pan for the bacon has heated up enough, Josh pulls away and starts cooking.

*Time Skip*

"So how is it babe?" You look up at Josh for a response and see his cheeks filled with pancakes so he holds up one thumb as a response. You laugh and shake your head at how cute he is. Both of you finish up breakfast and clean up as quick as you can. After you two are done Josh walks up beside you and holds his palm up for you to high-five.

"(Y/N) and Josh, best team in the world, well besides Tyler and Josh," Josh says laughing then grabs your legs with one arm and supports your head with the other. He carries you like this, bridal style, over to the couch, sets you down and pops a movie into the DVD player.

"Josh, what movie did you put in?" You ask when he sits back down.

"Just wait you'll see, you like this movie so don't worry," Josh lays on his side and pulls you down with him.

He rubs your thigh, kisses your forehead and whispers, "You're so beautiful (Y/N), I'm so glad I'm home from tour for awhile so we can do this."

You sigh and tangle your's and Josh's legs together as you see the movie Josh put in is Mean Girls.

"Josh you're such a basic white girl sometimes," You giggle as Josh tickles the sides of your waist. Josh kisses your shoulder softly and runs his fingers through your hair.

How did I get so lucky?

A/N: Hi! My name is Emma,I'm a co-writer on this book now. I hope you enjoy my imagines! You can request one you would like me to make either in the comments or you can message me (@Emma_X_Love). Comment if you would like a part two as well.

Stay alive frens

-Emma