30 - Boyfriend

Thank you for the idea @lappissedoff

I'm gonna use a random male name as your boyfriends name!

You laugh as William pokes your side.

"I have to cook William! Remember, Josh is coming over to meet you!"

William groans and walks away. You roll your eyes and continue to cook your famous Chicken Alfredo. You hear the doorbell ring.

"Will! Watch the food please!"

You run out the kitchen past William who was entering and open the front door. Josh is standing there with a bouquet of your favorite flowers. He hands them to you and places them in your hands.

"Josh. You didn't have to get these."

You say as you smile and smell them. You've always enjoyed (Pick a flower!). The smell is amazing.

"Well Josh, I've happen to have a surprise for you too!"

Josh's POV

I rub the back of my neck and laugh nervously.

"And when can I receive this surprise?"

(Y/N) takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen. I see a man standing, staring at his phone.

"Josh, meet William. My boyfriend."

My eyes widen and I feel like I'm going to be sick. I feel jealousy flare through my body. I shake William's hand and take a seat at the table. (Y/N) makes our plates and we all start to eat.

"So William, what's your occupation?"

He takes a sip of the wine (Y/N) had gotten for us.

"I am a nurse."

Oh great. A nurse compared to a drummer. I nod my head and continue to eat, answering all the questions (Y/N)'a asking me.

"What do you do for a living Josh?"

"I am the drummer for a band called Twenty One Pilots."

He doesn't reply and continues to eat. I glare at (Y/N), telling her I don't want to be here.

"Hey! Why don't you go set your plate on the counter and wait in the living room William?"

He eats the last noodle and sets his plate down as told and walks off.

"(Y/N) what the hell?"

I stare at her with wide eyes, making sure she sees the anger and jealousy in them.

"I told you many of times I've wanted to be with you! Now you go off and do this?"

(Y/N) yells back in a whisper as I did.

"Do you know how this makes me feel?"

She sighs and lays her head down on the counter. I walk over and pick up her empty plate and whisper in her ear.

"I'm not angry with you baby. Just disappointed and hurt. I've told you and you just shoved it away."

I walk off into the living room where (Y/N)'s boy toy is. He looks at me and scoffs. I slip on my shoes and open the door.

"Oh yeah William? If you hurt (Y/N) expect me to come over to where your ass is planted and beat your unfit skinny ass."
                      ***************
THE LAST THING JOSH SAID WAS WHAT MY FRIEND SAID TO MY CRUSH.
Please people stop embarrassing me ! !
- Bryleigh