20 - Lost Pt.2

You and Josh are singing along to (Pick a song!) in the car. It was around one am and you guys couldn't sleep. You look out the window and see a woman sitting on a bench. You turn down the music and make Josh pull over. You get out of the car and walk up to her.

"Hey...are you okay miss?"

She look up at you and sniffles. She has mascara running down her face and he eyes are bloodshot red from crying.

"I'm not ok-ay..I'm lost and broken."

You crouch down in front of her and grab her hands.

"Why don't we take you home hun."

You help her up and walk her to the car. She opens the door and gets in. Josh looks at you and makes a confused face. You mouth what she told you and he nods.

"This is my boyfriend Josh and I'm (Y/N)."

All you guys buckle up.

"I'm...I'm Marcy. My address is (Random Address.). Thank you guys so much."

You nod and hold Josh's hand. He smiles and starts driving.

"So Marcy, what happened?"

You hand her a napkin and look at her.

"My...my boyfriend picked me up and drove me out in the middle of nowhere and proposed to me...I declined and he shoved me out of his car and left me..."

You look at her arms and see it's all scratched and dirty.

"Hey Josh. Pull into the dollar store. I wanna get her some bandages and stuff."

He nods and does as you say. You tell them to wait in the car and you run in the store. You get some bandages, band-aids, cleaning supplies for scratches, ice cream, chocolate and tissues. You pay and walk out to the car. You smile remembering that Josh did this exact thing for you when he found you. You open the door and hand her the bag. You tell her what's in the bag and she gasp.

"(Y/N)..You didn't have to do that."

You smile and hand her your number.

"If you ever need someone to talk to Marcy."

She takes it and smiles. Josh starts driving again. A few moments later you feel Marcy tap on your shoulder.

"How did you and Josh meet?"

You and Josh look at each other and smile.

"Kinda the same way we found you. My boyfriend kicked me out of his apartment late at night and he found me on a park bench crying. He got me chocolates and stuff and took me home and gave me his number. I called him the next day and he spent all day with me. Ever since then we've spent as much time as possible together."

You hear her laugh in the backseat. You feel Josh's lips on the back of your hand and smile.

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"I think it will be six months next week."

You smile and look at Josh.

"Josh talks! I haven't heard him talk!"

You all laugh at Marcy's joke.

"You seem to be in a better mood Marcy."

She nods and pulls out the chocolate from the bag.

"Yeah. You guys are awesome people."

You and Josh thank her.

"We're here Marcy."

You get out of the car with her and walk her up to the door.

"Thank you guys for everything. You guys are amazing people."

"It was no problem hun."

She waves you and Josh goodbye and walks into her home. You walk back to the car and get in. You buckle up and Josh immediately grabs your hand. You smile and look at him.

"Let's get home."
                      *************** 
You and Josh sit down on your bed and smile. Josh turns to face you and kisses you. You kiss him back and wrap your arms around his neck. You feel your heart flutter and tangle your fingers in his hair. Josh pulls back and laughs.

"That went longer than I thought it would."

"Sorry there. I got a little carried away."

Josh bits his lip, knowing that makes you go crazy. You groan and put your face in your pillow.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Josh."
                     ***************
All you guys were wanting a part two and I was like
"Okay but this was supposed to be a one time thing???"
So I just wrote this.
Hope you enjoy!
- Bryleigh