3 - Panic Attacks

I'm sitting in Josh's tour bus waiting for the show to end. This is the first show in a while that I haven't attended. I check my phone and see that they should be playing Trees by what Josh had told me. I suddenly hear the swing door open and see a sweaty Josh run into the bus. He runs straight to his room and shuts the door. I get up, confused. Josh usually says hi or sits with me. Tyler runs through the open the door to the bus and looks around worried.

"(Y/N). Where's Josh."

I point to the bedroom door and Tyler grabs my hand and drags me to the door.

"Josh is having a panic attack."

My eyes widen and I open the door to see a panicky Josh sitting on the bed, clenching a pillow. I quickly walk over and sit down next to him.

"Josh can you breath slowly for me?"

He looks at me. I can see the panic in his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and mimic regular breathing. He grabs my hand and slowly starts breathing slower than he was before. He smiles and engulfs me in a hug. I hug him back.

"Josh why did you have a panic attack?"

He pulls away and looks down.

"My mind started to wonder."

I frown and cup his face. I kiss him lightly on the lips and wipe away his tears. Tyler opens the door slowly, seeing if I got Josh to calm down. He sees Josh and rushes down to hug him. Josh hugs him back and laughs.

"Thank you (Y/N)."

***

It's short and sucks. I've never been guided through a panic attack so I really don't know how to do it. Hope you enjoyed anyways!
- Bryleigh