7 - Disney Surprises

I wake up and get dressed quickly. Josh was going to be at my house in an hour to spend the day at Disney with me. We've been planning a trip but Josh always had to cut it off due to traveling. Josh finally made a day and conveniently, it was our anniversary. I had gotten Josh tickets to a concert he's been wanting to go to. I hear a knock on my door as i'm slipping on my shoes. I jump over to the door on one foot and get it open. Josh opens the door slightly and peeks in. I look up and fall flat on my butt. I hear Josh laugh.

"You okay there (Y/N)?"

I give Josh a mean look. He walks in and helps me up.

"You ready to go?"

I remember the surprise you got him. I run to my bedroom and grab the envelope. I walk back into the living room and hand him.

"Open it."

He smiles and opens the envelope.

"No way (Y/N). You did not."

I smile and nod my head. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Thank you so much baby! You're the best!"

He puts me down and kisses me passionately. I pull away and check the time.

"We should get going."

Josh grabs my hand and leads me to his car. We both get in the car and start our day together.

***

Josh and I are now in the park. Josh knows I'm a really big fan of Disney so the first thing he does is get me a pair of ears even when I said I didn't need any. We walk hand in hand though the park, only getting stopped a couple of times by fans. Josh has been trying to find some Disney princesses for me.

"Josh you don't have to."

"But (Y/N) I want to."

Josh has been dragging me through the park to find one.

"Josh why though?"

He stops and stands in front of me.

"I know you love Disney and have never been here. I want your first time here to be rememberable."

"Josh, any day spent with you is rememberable."

He laughs and kisses me lightly. I smile and take his sunglasses.

"Hey! I need those!"

I put on Josh's glasses and put mine on Josh.

"There Josh."

He smiles and kisses the tip of my nose.

***

After about two hours of Josh dragging me around to find a princess and going on a few rides, we finally find a princess. And it's my favorite one.

(I'm using Belle because she's my favorite. You can change if you want too!)

"(Y/N)! Look! It's Belle! Your favorite!"

I smile and pull Josh along with me to her. The lines not long so we should be able to see her in a few minutes. I get in line and see Josh get all nervous.

"Josh what's wrong?"

He smiles and looks at me.

"Nothing baby. Just excited."

He kisses my cheek and looks forward again. After about three minutes of waiting, I finally get to see her. I walk up to her and hug her. Josh does the same. The camera man tells us three to pose for a picture. I do as told. I say my goodbyes but Josh stops you.

"Wait (Y\N), there's something I want to do."

I turn around and see Josh stand there nervously.

"(Y\N). You make me the happiest man alive. That may sound cheesy buts it's true. Every minute I spend with you I feel alive. I'm always happy with you. I wanna make this short so I don't keep others waiting."

He gets down and one knee and pulls out a velvet box. He opens it to revel a diamond ring.

"(F\N), (M\N), (L\N), Will you marry me?"

I cover my mouth and nod your head yes. Tears start flowing out of my eyes as he engulfs you in a hug. I can hear people around us clapping and cheering. Josh pulls away and slips the ring onto my finger. I pull Josh into a kiss. Belle congratulates us two and gives me a tiara to wear. We give our final goodbyes to her and walk away with my Fiancé.

"Josh, I love you."

Josh looks over at you and smiles.

"Love you too Mrs. Dun."

***

I AM DYING INSIDE THAT WAS SO CUTE TO WRITE!
Hope you enjoy!
- Bryleigh