Tris POV

"Tobias! Hurry up. Chris is going yo be here soon! You've been in there for a while now." I shout through the locked bathroom door.

Tobias opens the door and stands there smiling at me, "I just wanted to look good for my Trissy"

He kisses me and I smile through the kiss. I ask blushing, "Did you shower yet?"

"I'm about to. Do you need to?"

"Yes." I reply.

"You can come in with me."

"Okay but can you uh not look at me. Turn around please."

He pouts as I turn him around. I undress and hop in the shower. He comes in after me.

He stares at me, "You look good Tris."

I swat him away, "Scrub your face Tobias and quit staring."

He frowns and does what I say. We get out of the shower together and he wraps a towel around me. We get ready. He sprays Axe. Mhmm.

"Ready?" He asks me.

I decide to let my hair dry naturally. I don't put on makeup and change into the black sweater and jeans that Christina gave me. I lace up my combat boots. Tobias wear a plain black shirt that reveals part of his tattoos. I smile at him. He takes my hand and we walk to the cafeteria to meet Christina. Tobias gets us both muffins and we sit next to Will and Christina. Uriah comes in soon after us laughing as Marlene chases him. Lynn walks in talking with Peter. I scowl. Then the last to arrive are Zeke and Shauna. We sit at our own table. The cafeteria is crowded with students. School starts in a half hour.

"Remember when I shot a muffin at Mar's head?" Uriah asks me and Lynn.

I laugh, "Yeah and then she ate it!"

Lynn makes a disgusted face.

"Oh yeah and then my pansycake brother came in on us." Uri says while shooting a look at Zeke.

"It wasn't just me." Zeke says.

"Four came with him." Marlene says.

After finishing our breakfast, we walk to the train. We jump on the train. Tobias has to help me because of my broken leg. He pulls himself in after me with ease.

"I'll be with you all day. Okay?" Tobias tells me.

"Okay."

"Can im sign your cast, Tris?" Uriah asks me.

"Sure." I say.

He writes...

Trissy Poo,

you ain't no pansycake!

Love your best frandd,
Uriah

I laugh as I read his messy writing. Soon everyone else is signing my cast. Tobias is the last to sign it.

He writes...

6,

I love you. You're my everything. I'll always be your Tobias.

4

I kiss him as Marlene shouts, "GET A ROOM. YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!"

I laugh and stick my tongue out at her.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Okay Tris, we have gym first today." Tobias reminds me.

"I'm not four, Tobias. I can remember my schedule." I laugh.

"Hey, Four." He says while carrying my books.

I laugh, "Four."

We walk into the gym. Coach will still make me participate with my broken leg. I sigh.

"It's okay. I'll help you change."

"Thank you." I say while kissing him, "you're the best."

"I know." He says cockily with a smile.

He helps me get dressed and I stare at his bare abs while he changes. He doesn't like to change in public. I remember when Tobias was hesitant to show me his tattoos on his back. Marcus has made him like this. Tobias' father has made him afraid of showing himself.

"I love you Tobias."

"I love you too Tris."

We walk into gym and meet up with our friends. We all have gym together.

A/N: Here's another update!

ILY guys!!!

Please keep reading, voting, and commenting!!

😘😘😘