Al's POV

I shut the door behind Tris. I lock it. Tris turns on the light and gasps. She looks absolutely stunning. I smile but quickly cover it up. I need to know if she likes me or Four.

"Tris, I know that you and Four are together but please. I love you Tris. I always have. Will you go out with me?"

Tris slaps me. Hard. I wince in pain as she yells at me.

"Al! You're my friend AND You know I'm with To-Four!" She snaps while looking angry and hurt at the same time.

I don't think. I just kiss her. She kisses back at first but pulls away. She knees my stomach and tries to open the door. I locked it.

"Please. Tri-"

"Tobias! Get me out!" Tris screams.

I wonder who Tobias is. Oh yeah know I remember. He's Four.

"Please. I love you Tris. I'm not letting you leave until you tell me why you like Four."

She hits me in the jaw and continues to yell at me.

"I want to know. What's so good about Four?"

"For one thing.... He's brave, selfless, kind, and smart. He's handsome. He doesn't lock me up and make me kiss him. He understands me. He loves me. I love him." She snaps.

I take her left hand and stare at the gold ring with 4&6.

"He propo-"

She pulls away, "No it's a promise ring."

"Fine Tris." I say back to her.

"Give me the key."

"Let me have you for one night. Please."

She kicks me hard. I fall to the ground as she searches for the key. I have the key in my hand. I show it to her and she runs over to me. I get up and run to the bathroom. I flush the key down the toilet as she stands behind me. Tris smacks the back of my head.

"Tobias. Chris. Will. I'm trapped in here! Al trapped me in here! He threw the key down the toilet! I'm stuck and he wants me to him all night long!!! Please someone help!" She screams loudly and bangs on the door.

"No one can hear you." I say cockily with a smirk, "The walls are soundproof."

She slumps into the ground.

"Wh-why Al?" She stammers.

A/N: Who were you expecting?