Tris POV

A/N: I have a new story called Fandom High. It has different fandom characters in high school. The different fandom a hate each other. It's only fiction characters from books. I don't own any of the characters. The fandoms are THG, TFIOS, Divergent, and Legend... Please read and comment other fandom characters!

Thank you so much for the ideas about what the Divergent gang can play!!

"Four, Bed, Wed, or Kill..." Zeke asks Tobias while grinning, "Peter, Will, and Lynn"

Tobias glares at Zeke and says quick enough that he doesn't have to explain, "Bed Lynn, Wed Will, and Kill Peter."

We all laugh at Tobias. "What?" He asks clueless.

"Ughh. This is getting boring." Shauna moans.

"Yeah." I agree.

"What should we do then?" Marlene asks no one in particular.

"Spin the bottle?" Suggests Lynn.

"Then everyone would kill each other." I state.

"You're right and we wouldn't want that. Now would we?" Tobias smiles at me.

"Truth or Dare?" Uriah asks.

"We always play that." Will points out.

"I know! We used to play this in Candor, it's called Two Truths and One Lie!" Chrissy exclaims.

"Alright. Let's try that, Candor." Tobias smirks.

"I'm Dauntless!" Shrieks Christina.

Tobias rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

"Why are you so scary, Four?" Chris asks.

Four contemplates this and grins, "Because I'm that monster under your bed!"

Zeke and Uriah start singing a song, "I'm friend with the monsters under my bed. Get along with the voices inside of my head. You-"

"Who's first?" Peter asks.

"I suggested it to I will!" Chrissy says overly excited.

"How do you play?" Will asks.

"It's simple. I give you three sentences about myself and you must guess which is a lie!" Chris says.

"Go ahead." I say.

She nods, "I had a dog, I'm afraid of moths, and when it's cold out my hair will not frizz."

"The last one." I say because she told me the others.

"Ugh Tris! I told you before about those things!" Christina moans.

"Okay my turn!" I say giggling, "I only had six fears, Peter once took off my towel in the dormitories, and I don't like makeup."

Tobias grins, "the-"

"No Toby! It's not fair!" I laugh.

He pouts.

"Two?" Lynn suggests.

Peter blushes.

"Wrong. That was one of Peter's torments to me back in Initiation."

"One?" Uriah asks.

"Correct. In the beginning I had seven but I overcame the seventh." I blush and look away from Tobias.

"What was it?" Will asks.

"Not telling."

"C'mon Trissy Poo!" Uriah laughs.

"Don't call me that!"

"I'll tell." Tobias grins.

"No no. I will. I was afraid of intimacy."

"Stiff." They all laugh.

A/N: sorry it's short.... Comment ideas and please read Fandom High! Thank you! 8k reads and 400 and something votes!! I love you 😘