Starry Night part3

Tobias POV

"It's the middle of the dance so why not announce the king and queens!" Says a Candor girl dressed in a light blue dress and heels.

Everyone crowds around the stage. I scoot my way up to the stage. People surprisingly clear the way. I guess I am still intimidating. Tris and I never release each other's hand or loosen the grip. I like it that way. We are a whole. She is my other half. Two puzzle pieces meant for each other.

The girl puts her hand in the hat. She grabs a slip with two names on it. She reads it out loud, "The king and queens of this night's dance is Four Eaton and Tris... Eaton!" The girl looks confused by our similar last names. I know it's not official yet or anything because we aren't married but we're engaged. I wrote our names like that.

Our friends cheer and we walk onto the stage. Tris squeezes my hand and I squeeze back. I kiss her cheek as we walk and she giggles. I live her laugh. It's so soft. She sounds different and happier. I like to see her happy. It makes me happy.

"Congratulations!" Exclaims the a Candor girl. She must be part of student council.

"Thank you." Tris says quietly. I remember when she told me that after I helped her across the net.

I see a bunch of guys whistle at Tris and start winking. She gives a small smile. We are given our crowns and I put mine on Tris's head and she puts her's on my head. I pull Tris close to me and kiss her deeply. I know everyone's watching but I want to show those jerks that she's mine. We kiss for about a few minutes until someone tries to pull me away from her. Tris flicks them off. I hear Uriah shout someone. I can't hear. I'm too involved in our make out session. We stand there on the stand kissing. Tris runs her fingers through my hair and I sigh. I wrap my arms around her. She pulls away first with her hair a mess. I laugh. She's stars at my messy hair and tries to flatten it down.

When we get off the stage some girls follow behind me and whisper stuff like what a good kisser. I shrug them off and worry about Tris. The dj starts to play a slow song for us. Tris and I dance together not worrying Bout anything else. Everyone forms a circle around us and stares jealously. Tris notices and kisses me.

The sing is over and all our friends run up to us.

"Woah man. Didn't know you could kiss for that long." Uriah teases.

"You suck Marlene's face all the time." I say and he blushes.

"Yeah like the one time after our football game you were kissing under the bleachers. You two were half naked." Will laughs with me.

"I saw you and Chris in the back of science class making out with each other. Everyone was staring and you took off your shirt!" Uriah laughs.

Will blushes.

"Okay pansycakes!" Lynn says.

"Oh Lynn it's not like you don't suck Peter's face. I still don't see how you could." Uri says.

Lynn blushes and I think it's the first time I've seen her blush.

"Okay everyone sucks each other's face." Zeke says annoyed.

"Tris and Four do it the most!" Points out Uriah. Everyone nods in agreement

Just to show them Tris and I kiss again. Our friends moan and say no PDA. We ignore them and have another make out session. Tris puts her tongue against my lips. I do the same. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. I push her closer to me if that was even possible.

Chrissy pulls us off each other with the help of Shauna. We pout and blow air kisses to each other. I catch Tris's and eat it. She laughs and then frowns. I blow her a kiss and she drops it. I laugh. She blows me another kiss. I put it in my pocket and wink at her.

We go onto the dance floor and start dancing to a fast song. The nights go out completely and a flash of neon lights appear. Zeke grins at me. We walk to the center of the crowd. People make a path for us. No one else is dancing in the middle. We're the first.

Zeke and I starts dancing to Sexy and I Know It. I dance with him and take off my tux. I reveal my abs and Zeke does the same. Suddenly a crowd has formed around us. Tris grins at me. I toss her my tux. She catches it and Zeke throws his to Shauna. We start doing a weird dance and the girls whistle at us. Some of the boys even do.

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!" Zeke and I scream.

Sexy and I Know It has ended and Gangnam Style comes on. Zeke and I scream like girls. We start doing the dance. No one else joins in except Uriah and Will. Everyone laughs and blushes when their friends push then to the center. One Amity girl almost comes to dance with us until she blushes like crazy and walks to the crowd again. I guess we're popular.

"Heyyy sexy lady!" I yell at Tris. Everyone stares at her and she blushes. She still has Abnegation in her.

"Heyyy sexy lady!" Uriah yells like a monster.

A bunch of girls think that he's talking to them. They blush and do a flirty wave and smile at him. Uri ignores them. He grins at Marlene and she smiles at him.

I look for Tris's eyes in the crowd. I find her dancing with Robert. Jealousy over comes me and I take her hand and lead her to our small little crowd in the center. She blushes and I dance with her even though it's a fast song. Uriah, Will, Zeke, and Peter get their dates. We start dancing to the fast song with our dates. The rest of the crowd notices and copes us. They grab their sates and sance to the fast song.

"The dance is now over." Says the same Candor girl from earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris POV

We walk to the dormitories and find our party room. It already has snacks and couches and rooms. I smile and bring Tobias on the couch with me. I rest my head on his chest. He pets my hair and I smile at him.

"What should we do?" Asks Peter.

"Bed, Wed, or Kill?" Mar suggests

We all nod in agreement then Tobias and I are forced off the couch. I sit on his lap next to Will on the right and Zeke on the left. Zee and Tobias are like best friends. They've known each other since Initiation.

"Okay who's first?" Chrissy asks.

Uriah raises his hand, "Me me me!"

"Okay." We all nod.

"Zeke, Bed, Wed, or Kill...." Uriah grins, "Tris, Shauna, Christina."

Zeus stares at Tobias, "Why Tris. Anyone I pick for her and Four will kill me!"

Uriah laughs, "And if you take longer then Thirty seconds you have to explain why!"

Tobias glares at Zeks and Zeke mouths a sorry.

"Thirty seconds!" Marlene shouts.

"Bed Tris because she's my friend and let's face it she's hot. We'd Shauna because I love her. I couldn't live without her. Lastly, kill Christina. She talks too much."

We all laugh except Tobias and Chris. He kisses my lips softly.

"I don't talk too much. I used to be Candor." Christina says defensively.

"Four, Bed, Wed, or Kill...." Zeke says.

A/N: I picked Tris and Four because that's what a lot of people voted for in the comments. Tris and Peter😂😂😂

Ideas for Christmas or games they can play?

Comment points of views.. POV

400 votes!

Thank you!!!