Tris POV

Tris POV

Tobias grabs my hand and laces our fingers together. I'm still sitting on his lap except we're cuddling and I'm curled up against him. It's almost two in the morning. We decided to stay up all night. Tomorrow we will be going shopping. I begged Christina not to make me go or Tobias can come with me. She denied my request. Girls will be going with girls and boys with boys.

Uriah yawns, "Truth or Dare, my dearest friend Four?"

Tobias stares at him with a clueless look, "Are you kidding me? Dare."

"I dare you to have a drinking contest with Tris."

Tobias looks at me and grunts. He raises his eyebrows as if to tell me that he'll take off his pants. Tobias already took off his shirt when Peter dared him to tell him why he never talks about his parents. He could probably drink way more then me but he's doing me a favor. I smile gratefully at Tobias. He kisses me and then takes off his pants. I see all the girls stare longingly at him.

"Shut your mouth or you're going to get flies." Tobias smirks.

"Four, it's your turn." Zeke says monotonously.

"Oh uh Will, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Will says tiredly.

"What's the worst thing about Christina?" Tobias grins mischievously.

"Uh..." Will stammers and takes off his shirt, "She's perfect."

"Awwww." Us girls gush and take stares at Will's bare stomach. He has abs and is really fit.

"C'mon there must be something!" Urges the boys.

"There's not." Will says and kisses her.

"No PDA!" Tobias and I shout at the same time.

We laugh and kiss each other.

"No PDA!" Mar screams.

Soon, everyone is kissing their boyfriend or girlfriend. That's how we all fell asleep. In each other's arms. Tobias looks and me and grins. He picks me up and I giggle. He puts his hand to my mount hand whispers, shhh. I nod. We go into a room down the hall. It already has furniture. He closes the door behind us.

He throws me onto the bed. Tobias starts kissing me vigorously. I sigh and hope he doesn't hear. If he does, he doesn't say so. I put my hands against his chest to feel his rapid heart beat. He lays in top of me. I smile through our strong kisses. He puts his hands above my shoulders. We continue to kiss. He's already practically naked so I run my fingers down his boxers. He smiles through the kisses and feels for the back of my bra strap.

I feel our electric spark fly through our bodies. We were meant for each other. If I didn't pick Dauntless and he didn't, would we be living a safer life in Abnegation? No, I like our constant adrenaline rushes. I like our ongoing movements. I like the freedom that I never had in Abnegation.

Tobias finally unhooked my lacy black bra. It falls underneath us. He sighs against our kisses and presses more deeply. I tug at his boxers and he smiles. He manages to unbutton my black jeans. I slip them off and kiss him again and again. He puts his warm fingers down my matching black lacy panties.

After a while, we're naked. His breaths become heavy and so do mine. Our hair is a wreck and flying all over the place. He pulls away and combs my hair with his fingers. We lay side by side and i jump on top of him. Tobias grins and presses his lips back to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wakey Wakey." Says Tobias in a singsong voice.

I smile at him, "Good morning baby."