Tobias POV

Tris asked if she can inject herself with the peace serum while Lynn injected Marlene. Instantly Mar started blurting out random facts about everyone.

"Uriah's tongue is really wet and slobbery when we kiss." Marlene shouts.

Everyone laughs and Uriah denies it. Mar protests while using her arms. She whacks Wills head and Will falls on the ground while rubbing his head. Tris walks up to me. She sits on my lap.

"Hi hot stuff!" Tris tells me while playing with my hair and laughing.

"Hi cutie." I tell her and kiss her nose.

She smacks me away, "Toby just ate my nose!" She giggles, "I can't breathe now! Please give it back!"

Uriah pretends to take her nose again and Tris cries.

"Uri!" She exclaims.

"Zeke is afraid of spiders!" Marlene exclaims as Uriah is pestering her for answers.

"Marlene!" He shouts.

"Toby Woby is afraid of four things!" She says while I try to cover her mouth. She swats my hand away and walks around really fast. I grab her waist as she blurts out, "Heights, small spaces, ki-"

I manage to successfully cover her mouth as she giggles and pouts.

"You're not very nice!" She exclaims.

"I love you even when you tell my darkest secrets." I whisper in Tris' ear.

She gasps, "Why do you love me?"

"Because you are mean too." I laugh.

"Mar, who do you like the most in this room except Uriah." Will asks her while laughing.

Marlene isn't Divergent so she can't resist the serum. Marlene states, "Obviously Zeke."

Shauna glares at her while we all laugh including Zeke.

"Zeke is the nicest most kindest most funniest person I know!" Tris giggles and sits on Zeke's lap. He laughs at her.

"Hola Trissy!" Zeke pets her hair.

"See he's so funny!" Tris yells while falling off of his lap while laughing hysterically.

"Tris is mentally disabled." Marlene says and we all laugh at the truth.

"Am not! You're not very nice Marlene!" Tris says trying to sound mean. She ends up giggling.

"Why are you so happy?" Marlene asks.

"Why aren't you?" Tris asks suddenly confused.

Marlene rolls her eyes, "Because I am sane."

Tris begins to run around the room tapping each of our heads while saying duck.

"Duck Lynn!"

"Duck Peter!" She says and Peter glares at her.

"Duck Marlene!" Marlene stares at her.

"I am not a duck." Mar states.

She giggles, "it's a game silly billy!"

Tris lands on me and screams, "Goose!!"

I chase after her and pick her up. Tris screams and kicks me. I chuckle and throw her on the living room couch. She giggles as I tickle her. Everyone laughs at us.

"St-stop ti-ticking me!" She gasps in between tickles.

I laugh and kiss her. She pulls away, "I'm too young Toby!"

I kiss her again and she shivers. I tell her, "Maybe but you know you want some of Toby."

She giggles, "You're conceited. I don't know why you were ever abnegation."

I kiss her again and she teases and pulls away.

"Four you were Abnegation?" Peter asks me.

"Mind your own business Peter." I snap and kiss Tris again.

"No PDA!" Zeke shouts while throwing a pillow at us.

I pull Tris onto the chair and we kiss. She kisses right back and I know that she's mine even under peace serum. I trace my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance. She opens gladly and we deepen the kiss. I wrap my arms around her body. We forget that we have an audience and I go to take off her shirt. She puts her hands on my jeans and tugs them down. I smile through our lips. Christina taps Tris' shoulder. Tris ignores her and we keep kissing. All that matters is us.

"Umm Four... Tris..." Uriah tries to say but sounds hurt.

Why does Uriah sound hurt? Is he mad because we are kissing? Marlene and him do it all the time though? Unless.... No that's not it. Uri wouldn't like Tris because he knows that she's with me.

Tris pulls away while giggling again. I smile at her, "I like you when you smile," I kiss her again, "Maybe we should always give you peace serum.

"You need some too Mister!" She says and chugs down a beer.

"Woah Stiff is drinking!" Will laughs.

"First time?" Uriah asks her. He sits next to her in their kitchen at the island. He tries to grab her hand. What?!?!?!

I walk up to them and hear Tris reply, "How'd you know silly?"

"Be-". Uriah tries to say.

I feel everyone's eyes on us from the living room. I say sternly, "Uriah can we chat for a moment."

He nods while looking scared, "Okay Four."

Tris giggles and waves, "Buh bye Uriah and Buh bye Tobias! You look very scary!"

A/N: almost 4k reads and thank you so so much for over 200 votes. ILY ALL!!!😘 Comment ideas about high school for the next chapter......