23.

Tris

We left a few hours ago. Tobias wanted to carry me out of my room so I let him. Now we sit in his apartment. He told me that he doesn't want Peter to hurt me again so I can stay here with him. Tobias is taking a show because later we are having dinner with our friends at the Dauntless Cafe.

The bathroom door opens and reveals a shirtless Tobias. A towel is wrapped around his waist. I lay in bed staring at his abs. He notices and flexes.

I laugh, "Like what you see?" He asks me.

"Who couldn't." I reply and smile.

He walks over to me and I start to kiss him. His lips crash into mine and we have a makeup session on his bed. I put my hands in his wet hair ruffling it around. He starts to take off the nightgown that I'm still wearing from the hospital. I don't stop him. His towel falls off a little and I blush.

He pulls away and grabs his towel, "Tris, I'm sorry I know that you're not ready. I can wait."

I grab his wrist to stop him from getting dressed, "Tobias, I love you. I want you and nothing else."

He pulls me close. We kiss again. His towel falls off and this time it's for good.

Time Lapse because I don't want to say what happens

We lay in the bed together. His hand presses against the small of my back pulling me closer to him. We fall asleep like that forgetting about dinner.

Knock

Knock

Since Tobias is half naked, I get the door. It's Christina and Will. She notices that my robe is falling off my shoulders and my hair is a mess. He laughs. Tobias walks up behind me now with pants on but no shirt.

"Nice to know that you guys are up." Will says laughing.

"Tris, did you do it?" Christina asks raising her eyebrows and I hit her arm playfully.

I say as Tobias wraps his muscular arms around my waist, "Chris. You mean to say that you and Will never did it."

She blushes, "Everyone's all ready at the restaurant. You coming soon? We can wait for you."

"Let me get dressed and Tobias put on a shirt."

Hi close the door as Will asks Christina something.

He pouts, "What if I don't wanna! Trissy!"

"Trissy?"

"Yeah. I thought I'd try it. No?"

"I like it." I kiss his cheek and get dressed.

Tobias stares at me and checks me out. I'm only wearing my panties and bra. He blushes and grins, "I love you Tris. You're gorgeous."

"I love you too, handsome Toby."

"I like that. Trissy and Toby." He laughs.

We open the door once were ready and see Will and Christina kissing.

"Ready guys?" Tobias speaks up.

They blush and we walk to the Pit.