A Little Thing Called Love

A/N: this will be a mixed POV chapter....

Tris POV

"Umm Mar?"

"Yeah?" She looks at Tris, "Tris!"

"What?" I say and glare at Marlene.

I see To-Four stare at the promise ring.

"What Four. Want your ring back?" I snap.

"You look good Tris." He whispers.

Is he making fun of me. That's what he said on our first date. Does he mean that I look ugly or that he never liked our first date? Whatever. He's changed so much. I don't even recognize him anymore.

"Okay bad boy, here's the stupid ring back. Quit making fun of everyone who's inferior to your 'popular' status."

I slam the ring into his palm. He grabs my wrist before I can object. I feel our electric spark come back. I've missed that. Shut it Tris. Stop thing about what we used to have. It's done. Over and done.

"Tris, I never meant what I said at U-"

"Yeah yeah. I get it you never liked me. You never meant anything you said about loving me." I say trying not too sound hurt.

I yank Mar with me. She slams me into a locker. I wince. Does she hate me too now? What have I done. I didn't even do anything to him. He told me to go out with Uriah. Well.... I didn't have to listen but I'd do anything he told me. Even to jump off a bridge. I know I'm ridiculous. But I love him. No I don't. I loved him. Ugh. I still love that jerk.

"Tris listen to me!"

"Do you hate me too?" I whisper.

Mar gasps, "What no I don't."

"Oh."

"Listen, Tobias loves you."

"How could he do this to me?" I says.

"He never meant anything at Uriah's house when we played truth or dare."

"I don't know what I did to him but I still love him"

Tob-Four runs up to us panting. Why is he panting? He plays football. He's fit. I then notice tear filled eyes. His face and red and splotchy like he was crying.

"You were listening?" I perk up with tear filled eyes.

"I love you. I'm so sorry. Tris."

He crashes his lips into mine and for the first time in a while I feel complete. Kissing Uriah never felt this good. I missed the spark between us that Uri and I never had. He was just a friend and that's all.Marlene doesn't object or scream No PDA. I feel our electric feeling come back. He must feel it too because he pulls me closer to him. I smiles in between our lips. He puts his hand on the. Small of my back pushing me closer yo him. If that was even possible. I runs her fingers through his hair.

I pull away first, "Why?"

"I've cried night and day for you tris. I never asked you out again because I didn't want to hurt you. You deserve someone much better then me. I thought Uriah was him. I'm sorry I could never be that person. I love you and you're perfect."

I press my lips to his and say afterwards, "I'll love you from the moon and back. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will be our always."

"I love you always. Tris Eaton."

"Tobias Eaton you're my love and nobody is any better then you."