Starry Night part2

Tobias POV

Tris looks absolutely beautiful but if I told her again she would deny it. I take her hand after the song is over. I guide her to the cafeteria where I texted Zeke and our friend saying to meet there in a few minutes.

"Where are we going?" Tris asks me worriedly.

"Surprise." I say grinning.

"Tobias I'll give you a kiss."

I kiss her and she pulls away teasing. She giggles, "You're on probation until you yell me!"

I raise my eyebrows, "What's that mean?"

Tris smirks, "No kissing or cuddling with me until you confess."

I kiss her and she whacks me away. I put my hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay I can't keep my hands off of you Tris so I'll tell you."

She smiles and nods.

"You're so cute when you smile."

"Ugh Toby!"

"Oh right! We're going to meet up with our friends at the cafeteria and eat Dauntless cake."

"That's all?" She asks.

I laugh, "Fear doesn't shut you down. It wakes you up. I've seen it it's fascinating."

Tris POV

"So next year, you're going to have a whole new bunch of Initiates. Going to fall in love with any of them?"

"I'm in love with you already."

"Tobias, I'm a grenade. One day I'm going to blow up and obliterate everything in my path. I don't want to hurt you."

"I hope you realize that you trying to keep your distance from me no way lessens my affection for you." He says. I shouldn't get deluded. These are just the words of a boy in the heat of a moment. But he's not just some boy.

"There's girls who are prettier and you chose me. Why?"

"Tris," he says and takes my hand, "I love you for you. I don't care what you think about yourself. Your extraordinary and that's all you need to know."

"I love you too bu-"

"No buts." He kisses me and we walk hand in hand intertwining our fingers.

"Christmas is Sunday." Tobias reminds me.

"We never celebrated Christmas in Abnegation."

"This year we will. The Dauntless always do it." Toby tells me.

"What will we do then?" I ask.

"Since it's your first Christmas, we are all going to sleepover in a Dauntless party room. We will get a tree and everyone will spend the weekend until school starts again."

"You don't have to." I say.

"No I do."

I grin and kiss him again.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"There you two are!" Marlene says and smiles.

"We've been waiting forever." Lynn sighs.

"Sorry we got held up." I grin. We were making out in the hallway for a while.

"We should go dance after we eat our cake!" Uriah says with a mouthful of cake.

"So tomorrow girlies, we are going shopping!" Chris says.

We moan especially Lynn.

"Also the boys will be doing they're shopping!" Shauna reminds them and receives even more groans.

We snatch a piece of cake off the table and I sit on top of Toby's lap. I flick my cake at Tobias. He spoon feeds me a piece of his. I giggle and smash my cake into his face. Tobias grins and kisses me with his lips that are full of cake.

"Eww." I say and swat him away.

Tobias bear hugs me and manages to kiss my lips, "Do you find this distracting?"

Uriah chimes in, "Bro we all do."

Tobias throws a piece of cake at Uriah. Soon a food fight has begun at our table. Christina screams and mutters something about expensive dresses. Us, girls start to crawl under the table except Lynn. Tobias notices and grabs me by the waist. I laugh and smear cake on his nose.

"Eek! Let's go dancing!" Screams Shauna as Zeke picks her up.

"You're weak Shauna." Lynn says to her sister.

Shauna glares at her.

"Ooh kill 'em." Peter grins.

The boys high five each other.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Tris, how are you?" Robert says to me and greets me with a hug. Even though I'm smeared with cake, he hugs me. That's what Amity does.

"Fine. How are you?" I ask kindly. Robert and I have been friends because of Susan and Caleb. They secretly liked each other because liking was self-indulgent. We would always hang out and talk because we felt excluded by our siblings.

"Fiancé?" Shouts a jealous Tobias from the dance floor.

"Is that your fiancé?" Robert asks with a hint of jealousy.

"Yes that's To-Four."

"Tris Eaton?" Tobias asks.

"Yes baby?" I smile at him.

He grabs my waist protectively, "who's this?"

"Robert. He's from Abnegation and an old friend. Remember him from our trip to the fence?" I tell him reassuringly.

He nods, "Nice to meet you. I'm Four."

Robert hugs Tobias and Tobias gives him a weird look.

"Amity customs. I'm sorry. Why do you have cake on you?" Robert says.

"Friends and food." I smirk.

He laughs, "I'll let you and your....." Robert spits out with jealousy, "fiancé dance."

"Nice meeting you!" Tobias calls after him with a smug smile.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically

"I'm sorry baby." He says and kisses my forehead. We start to dance to another slow song next to Zeke and Shauna.

"It's the middle of the dance so why not announce the king and queens!" Says a Candor girl dressed in a light blue dress and heels.

Everyone crowds around the stage. Tobias scoots his way upfront with me following. I never let go of his hand. He squeezes and I squeeze back.

The girl pugs her hand in the hat. She grabs a slip with two names on it. She reads it out loud, "The king and queens of this night's dance is....."

A/N: who should win? Thank you and comment ideas for Christmas..... Want another update? I have writer's block so comment ideas please!! I don't own any of the mentioned fandoms or Divergent. Thank you so much for over 7k reads. ILY😘