84.

A/N: I seriously need to edit this book but I feel like making new chapters so....

It started out horrible and ended just the same way.

"Tris?" I ask, loudly.

She stays in my arms. "Tris, we have to do something."

She clutches her stomach, crying, as she leans against me. She mumbles, "wh-why did the factionless man tell me it could save my life?"

"Tris, we have to go now. They will shoot us."

I take her hand and walk. She does not budge. "Tell me."

I sigh. "I will later when we aren't worried about getting shot."

"Fine," she mumbles.

And, just like that it happened. My whole life was torn apart.

We made it safely outside the back entrance where luckily no one was guarding. Stupid factionless. No wonder why they could never make it in any faction.

Okay, that was kind of mean.

So, we run. We run until Tris can't and I have to carry her. I run, carrying her to the fence. Tris shoots everyone a text to meet here if they are still alive.

Everyone shows up which we were thankful for until . . . Evelyn showed up. Everyone stays quiet as my mind races.

"I knew you would come back here, Tobias. You think I am really that stupid?" I don't say anything so she continues with a chuckle. "The factionless are smarter than you think. You could have helped us Tobias. You could have done great things, but you didn't. You knew what would happened.

"And, you didn't help. You are my son Tobias. You hate Marcus like I do. We could have destroyed him. I could have been the leader with you at my side. Yet, you denied the offer."

She whips out a gun as Tris mumbles, "The factionless man was looking for you. He was working with Evelyn. He wasn't a former initiate."

I nod and squeeze her hand. "I am sorry I didn't tell, you the truth. I didn't want you to worry. I didn't think anything bad would happen."

Evelyn laughs. "And, now everything bad will happen. He was right; it could have saved your life. Tobias, you shouldn't have ignored my offer. You should have come and helped me."

"It isn't supposed to end like this." I murmur.

And, suddenly something unexpected happens.