14.

Christina

"Tris!" I yell at my friend, "Pay attention! Okay so what shirt do you like best to wear tomorrow?"

She moans loudly, "Chris, you know I'm not good with fashion. Just pick something out for me."

It's true Tris is horrible at fashion. She only wears black or gray. She doesn't wear anything girly or any dresses or skirts. Gray, to remind her of her family and black to represent Dauntless. I made her wear eyeliner and she occasionally does. It looks pretty on her. One time I tried curling her wavy hair but she refused saying that I burnt her hair. Usually she'll just wear it in a ponytail, a bun, or down.

"Fine and you don't have fashion sense." I say and she just sticks her tongue at me.

All of a sudden I feel strong hands grab me from behind. Out of instinct I scream. I turn around and Will laughs his head off. I smack him playfully and yell at him. Will just kisses me to shut me up. I kiss back and Lynn throws a pillow at us.

"C'mon lovebirds! Get a room." Lynn laughs.

"Where's Peter?" Marlene asks.

Lynn has a crush on Peter. I don't know why. He's a jerk. He almost killed Tris on night but luckily Four saved her. Drew helped too. However, Peter likes Lynn too.

Lynn goes red. Peter walks over to her.

"Hi Lynn." He says. He looks sincere and smiles. I have never seen Peter like this before.

Lynn chats with Peter quietly and they laugh about something. Uri says something to Tris and she smiles big. Tris waves to someone at the doorway.

"Four!"

I turn around while still holding the outfits and see Four. I wonder how long he was standing there.

Four looks hurt and then kisses Tris, "You can call me Tobias. I don't care anymore. I only want you. Plus, it's nice to hear my name again."

Tris nods. So Four was a nickname. Tobias? Tobias? Ah! Tobias Eaton. He's Marcus' son and he's from Abnegation. Everyone realizes this and goes silent. We are scared of Four. He's intimidating.

Four just kissed Tris. Are they a couple?

"Ooh Four has a girly-friend!" Uriah says in a high pitched girl voice.

Four smacks him, "What about Mar and you?"

"We're together." Uri responds.

"You finally got the nerve to ask her out!" Four laughs.

Uriah turns red and laughs, "Shut it Four."

Tris speaks up from the bed and props herself up.

Al sits next to her feet. Uriah hangs over top with Marlene. Peter and Lynn talk besides Uri and Mar. Tobias stares at Al like he's jealous but lays with Tris. I stand by Will next to Peter in front of the bunk.

"Do you guys want to hang out with Zeke, Lauren, and Shauna because I'm pretty bored picking out outfits." Tris says.

We nod.

-0-0-0

We met up with Zeke, Lauren, and Shauna at the Pit. Tris had an idea of something we could do so we decided to follow her.

We go to one of the Dauntless Initiate's training room where we trained a few days ago. I remember the brutal fights and where Will got knocked out by Al. I remember barely knowing Four and how scary he was. He still is though but were friends. I remember watching the names of my friends on the chalkboard searching for who's going to be fighting next. Tris fought Peter and got knocked out on day at training. I remember how precise Four's aim was and how he would always hit the bullseye. I also remember when Tris took Al's place and Four threw knives at her. Whenever Eric made me hang off the Chasm. I remember wiping the blood of Edwar's eye with Tris one night. I remember learning how to be Dauntless and my Fear Landscape. One of my fears was moths. I remember the stimulations and every part of Initiation. I won't forget it. I had some of the best times but also some of the bad. Like when I had to fight the other Initiates for training. When I hung off the Chasm or Peter's taunting.

"Paintball." Exclaims Tris and we nod in agreement with shouts.

One night for training, we had to play paintball. It's a Dauntless custom. I was on Four's team and we won. I got the flag with the help of Tris.

"How about boys against girls?" Zeke asks.

"That should be easy. The Stiff is on what team? Boys? oh wait Tris is a girl. Never mind." Peter chuckles. He returned to his old taunting self. Lynn glares at him and he mutters a sorry.

"Who invited you?" I snap.

"Lynn."

A/N: almost 400 reads!!!