Okay

Tobias POV

Tris has been avoiding me all day along. All freaking day long. I tried talking to her but nothing came out. We have all of our classes together and I tried sitting next to her but she would not allow it. It's seventh period now which means it is lunch. We all start to walk downs the hallway to lunch.

"Tris." I call.

I see her blonde hair turn my way. She gives me a death glare and then talks to Marlene and Shauna. Marlene walks with some boy who is not Uriah. He has spiked brown hair and light Niue eyes. Tris laughs really loud, probably to make me think that she is having so much fun without me.

"Dude, she's not going to talk to you." Says a deep male voice behind me.

I look back. It's someone who I've never seen before. But. . . He looks so familiar. Like I have seen him before. Somewhere, some place, and at some time. He has light brown hair and deep blue eyes. He is a little bit taller then me.

"Wh-who are you?" I stammer.

"Matthew Eaton." The boy states.

"Eaton?" I ask, shocked.

"Yup." He laughs.

"Wh-why are you laughing?" I question.

"Because I'm your brother and you are stupid." Matthew grins.

"Evelyn died giving child birth. . . ." I mumble to myself.

"Oh and great. My brother likes to talk to himself." Matthew laughs.

I roll my eyes, "So Evelyn is alive, I presume?"

"Yeah she's as alive as you can get. She's even breathing!" Matthew states.

"So you're younger then me because she died giving child birth?" I say even though it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"No, I'm older. That was just a cover up."

"Then why did you leave me with. . . ." I say but my voice trails off at the end.

"Evelyn kept me secret because Marcus does not know that he had another son." Matthew says slowly for more effect.

"Okay? But why are you showing up now all of a sudden?"

"Evelyn misses her son." He says sadly.

"You are lying. I know that she cared about me but she 'left'."

"Okay, fine. You caught me." Matthew says, throwing his arms up in surrender, "She told me that you were alive and I didn't believe her. I had to see for myself."

"So you just came here to see if I'm breathing and then you're going to leave like you never saw me?"

"No, not re-" He says softly.

"Whateve-"

"Tobias, wait. I want to get to know you. I'm sorry for leaving you." He says, "I would of said something sooner but Evelyn just told me and I didn't think that you needed me. I live with the factionless but I can come to Dauntless "

"Please, Tobias." He tries.

I furrow my eyebrows, "It's Four."

"Okay, Tobias. This is how you can get your girl back." Matthew tells.

~~~~~~~

Tobias POV

"Hey, yo Tris, talk to me." I shout as we walk to lunch.

If I want her to talk to me then I need to be really loud and say a bunch of nice things about her and this will be so much fun!! That's what Matthew told me, anyways. It's easier to do then explain.

Tris rolls her eyes and snickers with Shauna and Marlene. The other guy just keeps his arm around Marlene, looking bored.

"Trissy Poo."

She ignores me.

"My wife is a really good kisser." I say to my brother.

"She is sexy, too." Matthew agrees.

"Paws off. She's still my wife and I do not share." I growl.

Tris looks back.

"She looked!" I shout at Matthew and smack him in the ribs.

"Oh my gawd!" Matthew shrieks and smacks me back. Maybe he is good, after all. I think that I like him.

Tris glares at me.

"She's still looking." Matthew laughs.

"Just keep looking. Just keeping looking." I laugh.

Tris cracks a smile.

I guess that he was right. Maybe we can be brothers. I can trust him. He is my brother, after all.

And maybe Tris and I will have a family. It will not be so bad. We can do it.

~~~~~~

Marlene's POV

"Ready, honey?" Nathan asks with a smile tugging around his lips. It's fake, of course.

"Let me get my money for lunch because I doubt you would buy me anything. Gosh, thank you. You are the best boyfriend ever!" I gush, sarcastically.

"Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?" Nathan questions me.

I roll my eyes, "Okay, I'm ready, jerk."

"Marlene!" He gasps.

"Let's go and I am not sitting by you." I mumble.

He grabs my hand so that we are now holding hands. I pull my hand away.

"C'mon." He says through gritted teeth.

"Now, why should I?" I ask, raising my brows.

"Because you would love it, dear."

"I won't love it." I murmur.

I take his hand and feel a tingly sensation. It's not like the kind that I had with Uriah. This. . . This is different. This is a new kind of tingling. A spark that courses through my veins. It feels so right to be here with him. . . .Wait, no. What am I thinking! This is my kidnapper. Even though I am not a kid anymore, I still feel like one.

Tris and Shauna walk up to us and I see Four say something to Tris. Tris rolls her eyes and laughs at something.

"Hi Tris and Shauna." I say, forcing a smile to my friends. No one can know about this. I squeeze Nathan's hand.

"Hey, Mar." Tris replies.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Shauna asks.

I sigh, this is going to be hard to keep a secret from my friends.

And by this, I mean Nathan and I.

~~~~~

A/N: I guess this could be a part two because the other chapter was really short. . . .