15.

Tobias

"Who invited you?" Snaps Christina.

"Lynn." Peter says proudly.

We all look at her. This is weird. Silence fills the room until Lynn speaks after a while of dead silence.

"What?" Lynn murmurs defensively.

"Why did you invite him. He almost killed Tris." I question her.

Something is up. Why would Lynn invite Peter? During Initiation they hated each other when the Initiates merged. Well I saw them make faces at each other and smile before the Fear Landscape.

"Well we uh uh...." Lynn starts to say.

Peter finishes, "We have been secretly dating."

"Wha-" Shauna starts to ask her sister.

"I knew it!" Christina laughs. She always knows about who likes who before anyone else does.

"Umm let's play guys." Al says to everyone in a loud voice.

We go into separate rooms to get our gear on with our teams. We begin to devise our plan against the girls. I can hear laughing from the girl's side and hear Tris' voice. She laughs. I love her laugh. Will snaps his fingers in my face. I've been staring off in Tris' direction for too long and it's time to start.

Al, Zeke, and I stand in the front hiding from the girls. Peter and Zeke guard our home base while Will and Uriah shoot at the girls. Tris hides across from me. She doesn't see me. I crawl towards the trash an that she's hiding behind. I sit next to her as she spots me. She raises her gun.

"Want to win this together?" I ask in a creepy voice.

She laughs quietly, "I love you Tobias."

"I love you too." I reply, "Shoot at Will and I'll get Marlene." I motion in Will's direction, "Then crawl/run behind that board. I'll be behind you."

She kisses me in reply and the next thing I hear is a paintball gun shoot. Will falls in an exaggerated way and crawls off to the side. I shoot Marlene and she falls to the ground holding her arm. Uriah runs after her and someone shoots him. He slings Marlene over his shoulder as she laughs. They sit with Will.

"Who shot Uriah?" Tris asks quietly as paintballs fly through the air.

"I don't know. Watch out." I say as she ducks.

We both shoot at Peter who tried to get Tris out. We dodges mad shoots back. Christina shoots Peter. He walks over to Will. I hear a paintball land on the board right in front of us. It landed a centimeter away from Tris' head. I have better aim so I knock out the shooter on my first try. It was Shauna.

After a while it's only Tris, Al, and I. We face each other. No one shoots and I hear our friends yelling shoot someone. Al puts his hands up. He wants us to shoot. Being the selfless girl she is, Tris doesn't shoot. I sigh. Do I really want to shoot Al? Yes he likes Tris. Without thinking anymore, I shoot. People gasp. I forgot that we were on the same tea-never mind Tris and I became a team instead.

"We won." Tris says quiet enough for me to hear.

"You guys made your own team? No fair!" Zeke says like a whining baby.

~~~

We walk in our separate directions after we all said our goodbyes. I decide to sleep with Four tonight.