Mini Chapter

Unknown POV:

"You bought everything?"

"Yeah," I scoff, clearly agitated.

"Alright man. I just want everything to go according to plan."

I nod, trying not to roll my eyes.

"So," He says, trailing across the room eyes focused some place else, "I saw her earlier. Not much of a threat as Evelyn made her seem."

"Yeah. Apparently she's the one who isn't letting Tobias do what he wants." I nod.

"She's quite short so I doubt she does much harm."

"I doubt it too but from the times I've been near them, she seems slutty," I mention.

"True. Marlene never said anything about her when I tried to ask."

"It's probably because you were fucking raping her. That's not the way we were supposed to do this. We were supposed to be friends and trick them like how I am pretending to be his brother," I chastise.

"I guess so," Nathan shrugs.

"So, when's your 'brother' supposed to be here?" He asks, changing the subject.

"I told him to meet me here for dinner so probably in a few hours tops."

"Okay. When I showed her his picture, she said she never seen him," Recalls Nathan.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yup. She ran away too."

"So she's not expecting anything?"

"Nope."

"Great. With her out of the way, Tobias will help Evelyn and the factionless."

"When I see Tobias, I kind of want to shoot him because he is the one who made me factionless two years ago."

"How?"

"He was my instructor."

A/N:

The POV was obvious so take a guess and see if your right. I'm so sorry I haven't updated but literally I have had soccer everyday and this was the one chance I got. If anyone could help me out with writing or ideas, I'd be more then happy. I also have to go back and edit the chapters when I have time because none are edited and I changed the story plot in this chapter. I was planning on having Matthew actually be Tobias's brother but decided against it so sorry if it is kind of thrown at you. I really need to edit this story.