12.

Tobias

Well Initiation just ended yesterday. Tris passed and was ranked first! I'm so happy for her but her first day of high school starts tomorrow. My first day of my second to last year of high school is also tomorrow. We might be in some of the same classes. We have classes with the different grades. Today is a free day. Tris and I can finally be public. I don't have to worry about people thinking I favored her rather then her actual skill.

I walk to her room. They still share a room because space in the Dauntless dormitories don't open up until the senior pick their jobs and get an apartment. Since it's my third year, I could get my own room.

Tris lays on Christina's bed. Christina stands above Tris holding outfits. Probably for the first day of high school tomorrow. Tris isn't into fashion but Christina is. Al sits next to Tris' feet on the bottom bunk with her. Suddenly I feel jealous. I let that pass though. Then Will runs up behind Christina as she screams at him. Will shuts her up by kissing her. I guess there a couple now. They also seemed that they liked each other.

Peter sits by himself finally he doesn't taunt Tris. Molly and Drew became factionless at the end of Initiation. Edward and Myra left Dauntless to become factionless after Peter stabbed Edward in the eye. Myra followed him because they're a couple and he's the reason she chose Dauntless.

The Dauntless-born moved in with the transfers because there was enough space for everyone in one room. Uriah talks to Marlene with Lynn while they hang around Tris and her friends. Marlene comments on one of Christina's outfits and goes to model it. I laugh. I stand at the doorway watching everyone. Uriah says something to Tris and she looks over to me.

Tris sees me and waves, "Four!"

"You can call me Tobias because I don't care anymore. I only want you. Plus it's nice to hear my name again." I say as I kiss her.

"Ooh Four has a girly friend!" Uriah laughs. I punch him and he winces but still laughs.

"What about Mar and you?" I ask him.

"We're together." He smiles.

I say, "You finally got the nerve to ask her out!"

"Shut it Four." He laughs.

"Do you guys want to do something with Zeke, Lauren, and Shauna because I'm pretty bored picking out outfits." Tris says.

Everyone nods and says yes at the same time. We walk out of the new member's room and go and find our friends.

A/N: Less confusing?