Something Is Happening And We Gotta Get Things Back Where They Belong

A/N: sorry I was going to update earlier but I had two soccer games today. I leave you with this my Initiates. . . .
By the way... I could update again tonight because it's really short but if I get ideas. . . .

Tobias's POV

Tris has been avoiding me all day along. All freaking day long. I tried talking to her but nothing came out. We have all of our classes together and I tried sitting next to her but she would not allow it. It's seventh period now which means it is lunch. We all start to walk downs the hallway to lunch.

"Tris." I call.

I see her blonde hair turn my way. She gives me a death glare and then talks to Marlene and Shauna. Marlene walks with some boy who is not Uriah. He has spiked brown hair and light Niue eyes. Tris laughs really loud, probably to make me think that she is having so much fun without me.

"Dude, she's not going to talk to you." Says a deep male voice behind me.

I look back. It's someone who I've never seen before. But. . . He looks so familiar. Like I have seen him before. Somewhere, some place, and at some time. He has light brown hair and deep blue eyes. He is a little bit taller then me.

"Wh-who are you?" I stammer.

"Matthew Eaton." The boy states.

~~~~~~~

Christina's POV

I left early today because my stomach was killing me and I am feeling nauseous. I decided to walk back to the compound because I cannot jump onto a train right now. I clutch my stomach and rub my head. Gosh, being pregnant is not so easy.

"Chr-" says someone who I know behind me.

I look behind me as I walk towards the Dauntless compound. I see blonde hair and celery teen eyes stare back at me. It's Will.

"Will, what we yo-" I try to say.

Al jumps out of nowhere and shoots Will in his back. I scream and run after him. My vision starts to blur as I run and I try to avoid tripping. Al looks at me and shoots me somewhere. I fall to the ground, landing on my stomach. I clutch my stomach and try to get up. Blood pours around me. I hear footsteps running away. It must be Al's footsteps.

Will moans, "Christina, save the baby. You will be a great. . . ."

"Will! Will!" I shriek and try to get on my feet.

My vision blacks out and I hear Will say something. It sounds like he said, "I promised that I would never leave you. . . ."

~~~~~~~

Marlene's POV

"Mar." Whispers Nathan.

"What?" I hiss.

"Marlene, what's wrong. You're not acting the same.' Nathan says quietly.

"I am fine." I snap.

"Are yo-" he tries.

I slam my pencil down and everyone stares at me from the front of the classroom. It's sixth period. Finally, it's almost lunch.

"Yeah, quit worrying." I murmur.

"I'm your boyfri-" He starts.

I mumble, "No you're not. You only made me be your girlfriend."

"Yeah and it's gonna stay like that so keep up the girlfriend act." Nathan snaps.

I roll my eyes, "You can't make me."

"I'll have you hanging down the Chasm by tonight." He hisses.

I murmur, "You would never do that. There are too many. . . ."

He chuckles, "You wanna bet?"

I whisper, "Okay, love."

He smiles, "Now that's better, isn't it?"

I avoid answering because I am afraid that I will snap on him again.