RUINING THE MOOD ~Niall imagine~

Mkay guys,

sorry about the imagine before, someone. can't remember who, but they mentioned on how confusing it was that the girl changed her mind so quickly about not being afraid of Harry, just throwing it out there. these are imagines, so I like to try and make them as good as possible and like mini fanfictions for you guys.

I'll admit I could've done better, but from the state I was in I give myself some credit for making it good.

and a little shout out to @nessa69styles thanks for the imagine Babe. I Love that you threw the bathroom thing in there, lol and as for the make up. I'm not rich enough for maybelline, rimmel and stuff like that. I wish I could afford products like that, but I'm broke. I need to find a job, or just ask if I can get my usual babysitting gig.

wow I'm getting off topic. as for the bathroom thing in your imagine for me, you kinda inspired something out of me.

as my family knows, making a beeline for the bathroom is my forte, seriously.... it's like every time I have the urge to wee, I always have to run for it. . .

ENJOY!;)

"Y/n?" my co-worker Jenna barged into my office as I continued with the column, I was writing about relationships, for the magazine. I was excited about publishing my work, for the first time, as a columnist.

"yeah?" I answered. Jenna was all about the gossip for her column on the celebrities. obviously my dating life with in her words 'The Niall Horan' taking her interest.

"spill" the words fell from her lips, like she suggested something dirty of our relationship.

"what's there to spill?" I shrugged, turning back to continue with my typing.

"You two moved in together!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air.

"yeah" I nodded, continuing with my work. she gripped my computer chair, spinning me around to face her.

"are you two shagging?" she asked, her face inches from mine, bright green eyes alight with excitement as she expected the stunned girl before her to blurt out all the details of her intimate life with a boy whom she cared for dearly, but that wasn't really my style. a lady never speaks of such private moments to another, other than the occasional romantic gestures my man would pull. I had never told her anything more, even then she respected my privacy, knowing that when I needed to talk with her about personal things as a friend she listened with open ears, never announcing what she knew of my love life with My Niall. it wasn't her fault that she couldn't contain the curiosity she had, the hunger she craved for the readers to know of the relationship of their favorite celebrities.

"well now, that would be something involved with my private life, wouldn't it?" I asked with a smile. she groaned as I turned around, saving my work. my deadline was about a week from now, there wouldn't be a problem finishing my work tomorrow.

"pretty please?" she begged following me to the door after I gathered my things.

"No, I'm not talking to you about my sex life"

"sex life?"

"you finally have one?" she grinned, teasing me.

"No" I blushed, embarrassed that I was still a virgin at twenty years of age.

"times ticking" she continued.

"goodbye Jenna" I cut her off, rushing out of the office and hurrying to the lift. I smiled at the passing faces as I made my way to the parking garage, finding my car and driving off to get some food to bring home to Niall.