CURIOSITY ~Zayn imagine~

HEY YOU SEXY PANDAS!!!!!!!!

SO I FEEL BAD CAUSE ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I MADE A ZAYN IMAGINE!!!

well, I'm sure this will make it up to all you Zayn girls;)

ENJOY;)

How did we get to this?

it was just supposed to be something out of curiosity, just wondering how it would feel. . .

I lifted my body to sit on the table, watching him take out the tequila, salt and the lime. he placed them beside me, looking into my eyes.

"you're sure about this?" he asked. I nodded.

"yes Zayn" I mumbled. he spread my thighs wider for his body to fit between them. my breath hitched as he lifted my shirt off of me, my arms raising, leaving me in my black bra.

"lie down" his deep voice spoke. he was my bestfriend, my roommate and he was about to let me experience what its like to do a body shot. I shouldn't be doing this with him. I shouldn't be feeling this way toward him. lying down I shivered, goosebumps rising on my skin at the contact to the cold wooden table. he poured the cool liquid into my belly button, trailing a salt line up my body to the valley of my breasts. I opened my mouth for him to place the lime between them.

"I'm going to drink now"

I could feel his hot breath against my skin, waiting to just drink from me. I gasped, my fingers finding his dark hair, knotting it between them as he dipped his tongue into my belly button, to get more of the liquid. his lips making a slurping sound as he drank. grunting as the warm liquid slid down his throat, his tongue slipped out licking the salt from my body. I had been panting, my back arched at his actions. we caught eyes, his full of lust as he looked into mine, he slowed down, leaning into me, to get the lime and finish his shot. our lips brushed, my fingers still in his hair as he pulled away, sucking on the sour lime, spitting it out right after. his lips found mine, desperate for contact. Zayn shifted, his hands gripping my hips and pulling me to sit up as we kissed, his body ending up between my thighs, his arms holding me to him as we snogged in the kitchen. he grunted, lifting me up and walking with me in his arms. I panted, pulling away to place kisses on his neck. he moaned, pressing me against his bedroom door, blindly searching for the handle. he opened the door, falling to the bed with me.

"Zayn" I moaned as he trailed his lips down my body, removing my shorts and panties.

our hands and lips never left each others bodies as we desperately tried to feel each other. we weren't thinking of our friendship, we both wanted this, we always wanted this. his hands had continued till I was bare, then he'd explore me, his curious body searching for answers from mine, craving the desperate need and want he had for me. I did the same, my small, soft hands searching his body for answers, curious as to how he felt against me.

curious as to what kind of lover he was.

"Y/n, I need you" he panted out, his painfully hard member standing, ready for my warmth. my sex completely soaking and ready for him. I nodded, straddling him and lowering myself on to his shaft, wincing as his thick shaft entered me. he made sure I sank down on him slowly, his hands in my hips, cautious because I'd never done this with anyone.

"its okay Baby, take all the time you need" he encouraged. I nodded, a tear slipping down my cheek as I felt a tearing sensation within my core, only to be wiped away by Zayns thumb. my hands found his chest, leaning down to place a kiss to his lips, gasping as he released a low moan. my hips dipping, causing him to go deeper within my tight warmth. I had felt a slight pain, but what I felt more was the pleasure. his hands tightened their hold on me, guiding me, rocking me against him. his hands slipped further down to my backside, squeezing and massaging the warm flesh.

"Zayn" I panted breathlessly, my body falling on top of his, he groaned at the feeling of our hot sweaty bodies pressed against each other, moulding as one. he took control, rolling me on my back and continuing the pleasuring movements on his hips, his tip reaching a place I never knew was there as I cried his name, begging him to reach that same spot.

"there Y/n?" his deep voice panted in my earas he thrusted into that same spot that made me cry with pleasure.

"Y-Yes, God, Zayn Oh Yes!" I moaned, my back arching as his thumb found my clit, rubbing fast, pressured circles into me. my fingers found his hair, damp from the thin sheet of sweat glistening on our bodies.

"I'm close Baby" he panted against my chest, his lips marking me his. from that moment on, I knew I was his. I knew he never wanted to leave me, and he knew I wanted the same.

"Zayn, Oh God" I moaned, his thrusts lost their rhythm, thrusting to our need for release, I had lost my mind, his touch, lips, breath, presence, his body. causing me to reach the most euphoric feeling any human could have.

"Oh, Zayn!" I moaned, arching my back as my warm heat pulsed around him, his tip twitching within me as he spilled his hot warmth into my wanting entrance, groaning my name as he did so.

I felt him, we were finally whole, we were one. his warmth made me feel complete, he was ment to be inside of me and I was ment to be with him. our bond was ment to be made, it was made out of, not lust, but Love and we both knew that.

"I Love you" he panted out as he looked deep into my eyes. "I've Loved you for a long time Y/n" he stated. "I've wanted to be inside you for a long time" he added, his now limp member giving me one last thrust, before pulling out, causing me to gasp as he smirked down at me.

"I Love you too Zayn," I mumbled, rolling to my side, lying my head on his chest, to be welcomed by his.arm wrapping around my shoulders. "and I wanted that for a long time as well" I mumbled, blushing. he chuckled, placing a kiss to the top of my head.

"doesn't this just feel-"

"right?" I finished for him, looking up to meet his gorgeous hazel eyes. he smiled down at me, nodding.

in that moment, I knew, I knew we were ment to be together. even if it wasn't forever, we were ment for each other, even if it ment we could only have that moment together. . .it was still worth it, and it was all because of my Curiosity.

*********************

OH MY GOSH!!!!

WELL WASNT THAT JUST PLAIN PASSION!

I felt really strong about this imagine, and it all just came from how badly I've always wanted to do a body shot. to be honest, I think my writing has gotten Way better.

well here's the Q.O.T.D

Question Of The Day: do you think anyone's ever mentioned my work to One Direction?

I don't think so, but a lot of you say you want to tell them. . .

lol I'm just 'Curious'

BUH BYE MY SEXUAL BABY PANDAS!!!!!!!!

………………………………CAPSLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…………………………………

~JazzibooXx