MY FOREVER PHOTO ~Zayn imagine~

MY GOD GUYS!

I JUST REALIZED, THIS IMAGINE SEEMS LIKE IT WAS INSPIRED BY THE SOML VIDEO!

BUT IT WASN'T!

SADLY NO IT WASNT, IT WAS....HANG ON LET ME TURN OFF MAH CAPS.......

okay, no it wasn't inspired by soml it was inspired by,

actually I swear I just thought of pictures of London and well the boys.....so I guess in a way soml did inspire this....

welp imma stop being my awkward self and let you guys read my stuff

ENJOY;)

"Auntie Y/N!" I heard my niece giggle out as she ran out to the field of the park.

"im coming Isabelle!" I chuckled out walking behind her. "be careful Love! if you cant see me I cant see you!" I called out. she giggled, smiling as she sent me a kiss. I smiled setting our little blanket down, watching my little girl. I could feel the pain in my chest, the breaking of my heart causing my eyes to water. blinking away the tears I smiled as Isabelle ran around with children her age, giggling as she waved to me. I blew her a kiss, she caught it, placing it in her pocket. I giggled shaking my head. she looked so much like her mother, Amelia. my sister. Amelia, carter and Isabelle were the perfect family. Isabelle didn't deserve to have her parents ripped away from her... it was a hostage situation at their bank. they had asked me to watch Izzy while they went to go get the money to pay me for babysitting on their date night. .

one of the guys had taken Amelia, and carter being the lover he is, couldn't let her get hurt. they had such love for each other it was always so obvious when they looked at each other. I had always admired their love, wishing for it myself.

he was gunned down the second he went after her. Amelia had a chance to m make it, but the a$$holes killed her as soon as they got to their get away car. I had taken Izzy to the park when I got the call on my cell.

I was eighteen, and had just finished high school. Izzy was four. my sister and carter had left Isabelle to me. in their will they said that they would Never be able to find someone good enough for their baby if it wasn't me.