YOU SAVED ME ~Harry imagine~

OKAY!

so many of you noticed this was my 69th chapter, lol I didn't even notice but this is a 'special' chapter so I desided to write this imagine!

so I'm really excited for this imagine!

*jumps up and down*

*while squealing with excitement*

I just got the idea when I thought of the book 'Payne's Dirty Dancer'

so yeah that inspired this imagine. I think I'll do this kind of imagine for all the boys;)

along with the supernatural ones like 'The Shifter' (which is now a book by @OhStylesWife) and 'Hiding In The Dark'

she asked for permission to write it. Go Check it out guys!:)

and another thing is guys I'm Not doing requests again not till December or January. there's A LOT of people requesting I just really hope that you guys will be patient.

...well I hope you all..........

ENJOY;)

I sighed, looking at my reflection in the mirror. the girl I saw wasn't me, she'd come out every night since I was fifteen. my mother was a b!tch she never cared for me, my father had died when I was twelve, a drug deal had gone bad. my mother was never the same after, she hated me and kicked me out. I could remember that day like it was yesterday.

***flashback***

The front door swung open revealing my uncle Josh.

"uncle Josh?" I asked in concern, seeing his face filled with sorrow and fear.

"Y/N, your Dad..." he trailed off.

my heart began to race and my hands got clammy at the thought of my father getting caught, and sent to jail. I gulped.

"w-what happened?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"he....he's dead" he said. my heart had stopped.

......Dead?.......My Dad's Dead?.........

my uncle had closed the front door and left as soon as my mother walked in, hearing his confession.

"M-Mom" I choked out. she stood there, stunned.

"get out" she mumbled.

"w-what?" I stuttered.

"GET. OUT! GET YOU'RE SH!T AND LEAVE!" she growled. I whimpered jumping off the couch and running upstairs to gather my things.

tears ran down my face as I quickly shoved what clothes I could into my Duffel bag, along with my phone and the charger, as I walked out my door I quickly grabbed my laptop case and walked out of my room, running down my stairs. I looked around, my mother nowhere in sight. quickly, I snuck into the kitchen, grabbing a few bottles of water.

"I SAID GET. OUT." I heard my mothers voice yell. I shrieked hearing and seeing glass break right next to me.

"okay!" I whimpered out, running out of the house.

****

I'd been walking for a while now, looking for a place to stay the night. letting out a grunt, I was pressed up against a wall, my cheek on a cold stone wall

"hey Baby, you wanna have a little fun?" I heard a deep voice ask. I cried out for help struggling against the mans hold on me.

"be a good girl and I might not kill you" he growled, his free hand trailing down my back, squeezing my backside. I whimpered tears leaving my eyes.