TOUR BUS BOREDOM ~Niall imagine~

HEY GUYS! WELL THIS IS A NIALL

IMAGINE!

YAY!

guys just a reminder again (I sowwy) I'm not doing requests, not until January or December. so you guys have got to be patient, it's not easy for me to get all the requests together, there's alot. so please understand me when I say I can't do it all, I wish I could but I can't. I'm sorry.

oh I got another twitter account a personal one the other one is now a fanpage thing.

okay well this imagine was inspired by a pic someone sent me on kik lol it said that Niall admitted to masturbating on the tour bus, that he described it as 'relieving tour bus boredom'

lol that's my man!

Haha!

God I Love him!

welp my lovelies........

ENJOY;)

"Liam!" I giggled running towards him, one of the bodyguards standing next to him. he smiled opening his arms for me. I panted wrapping my arms around his neck.

"hey Y/N" he chuckled as we pulled away.

"hey!" I smiled picking up my duffel bag, smiling and waving the guard off as he offered to take my bag. Liam chuckled.

"how was your flight?"

"it was good. so has anyone told him I'm here?" I asked excitedly, hoping that none of the boys told Niall about me surprising him.

"No, he's on the tour bus alone. the boys left to go to the cinema" he smiled. I giggled, my body filled with excitement. squealing and jumping around as we made our way to exit out of the airport.

I gasped seeing a crowd of people outside, my claustrophobia beginning to kick in, my breath coming out in short shallow gasps.

"its alright Y/N don't worry" Liam whispered placing his arm around my shoulder. I placed my face into Liam's chest as we walked out of the airport.

the shrieks and cries of girls as they yelled that they 'Loved Liam' I know they did Directioners were always sweet to me, along with the occasional few that hate my guts for taking Niall.

"We Love You Too Y/N!" a group of girls shouted, a few backing away and making room as we made our way to the car, Niall had once mentioned my phobia, the fans had made an effort to keep a safe distance, but who could resist the urge to try and see the boys?...I'd know I was and still am a fan.

"you good?" Liam asked as we shut the car door.

"yeah" I nodded. feeling the vibration of my phone, I pulled it out.

'NiBear:
Hey Love'

"hey Li, how long has Niall been alone?" I asked.

"the boys just left why?" he asked.

"no reason" I smiled, suddenly getting an idea. I quickly tapped on my pictures icon, looking for a few new 'special' pictures I took this morning hoping to tease Niall just for a little fun. smirking, I picked the one I took of myself in one of my silk night gowns it was black and short, it only covered my bottom half slightly ending just under my bum, my hair was straightened and just messed up slightly, to give myself that bed head look, it would be around morning over in London, where Niall and I lived together, while here it's around seven thirty.

'me:
morning Babe ;)'

I giggled to myself after I sent the picture to him. Liam turned to me giving me a questioning look.