ROOMMATE LOVE ~Marcel imagine P2~

YEAH!!!!!! HERES ROOMMATE LOVE PART TWO!!!!!!

hey guys!! I'm really glad about all your Guy's sweet comments to me about my fears and stuff

*looks down and blushes*

thanks you guys!:)

well alot of you guys wanted part 2's for alot of imagines!!

I didn't know about that!

so well I got this idea when I was going throught tthe comments and reading all of the requests for part twos...

yes that means all of you who requested part 2's for an imagine. it will be written!!

well guys I hope you......

ENJOY;)

my fingers typed away on my computer, focusing on finishing my newest assignment. I was at one of the most critical parts in my short story, the sex scene. I was so concentrated and drawn into my work that I didn't notice a presence behind me.

"hows my favorite author?" Marcel teased me. I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Christ, Marcel!" I panted out, saving my work before closing my laptop. Marcel let out a throaty chuckle at my surprise.

"I'm only teasing, Love" he mumbled pressing soft kisses to my neck.

I hummed in satisfaction, sighing at his delicate touch. it had been a while since Marcel and I last had the chance to make Love, a long while. I had been so caught up in my school work, practically drowning in papers while Marcel had to keep working on his studies. we mostly spent our spare time lying together in bed, resting. I craved Marcel, there was always a burning desire I had for him, a hunger that we had for each other. the only thing was. I couldnt do anything tonight.

It pained me to have to turn Marcel down, yet again. things had gotten a little more complicated since we got together. Marcel had began to think I had another Guy on the side 'satisfying' me. I didn't. I couldn't even think of that, Marcel was the only one I wanted. the only one I Needed.

"You in the mood for something other than typing" Marcel mumbled against my skin. his voice sounded so hot. so God damn sexy! the things I'd do to him if I wasn't so drained.

"Babe, I can't" I panted out, my arm going behind me to hook around Marcel's neck, massaging his soft skin. my heart tore when I felt his muscles tense.

"I'm sorry Baby, its just..." I breathed out, pulling away from Marcel, turning my computer chair to face him. his face was hard and full of, not anger, but more so frustration.

"my professors really riding me on this assignment. I'm just under so much stress, my muscles ache. I can't even think without hurting" I mumbled. his look softened, holding sympathy, yet a hint of something else.

"look Y/n, Baby. if I'm not enough for you, or if you want som-" I cut him off with a kiss, our lips melting together like we were ment for each other. my body was his, and he knew that.

"No, Marcel, I don't want anyone else, but you. I'm yours Marcel, my body's yours" I whispered against his lips as I pulled his hands over to me, placing them on my hips. I moaned as he began to lightly massage them.

"then C'mon Love, let me make Your body feel better" he whispered to me. I frowned, tired, but if he really wanted it-

"I wont try anything" he added. cutting off my thoughts. I smiled in satisfaction.